Sr. Test Technician
Digital – Low Voltage C&E /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is looking to hire a Sr. Test Technician for our Low Voltage C&E team. This position is located in Newark, CA.
- PCBA board bring up.
- Work side by side with design engineering to test and debug automotive ECUs and vehicles.
- Travel occasionally as needed to service centers and contract manufacturers.
- 10 years of experience in electronics debug / test
- Experience with fine pitch, packages such as QFP and QFN.
- Experience with PCB wire jumpers and parts down to 0201.
- Develop and support test equipment and setups.
- Troubleshooting electronics including wire harnesses at the system / PCBA / component levels
- Writing and doing rework instructions
- Experience using oscilloscopes and protocol trace equipment (like Aardvark or Salea)
- Expertise using Allegro, Cadence, OrCAD,
- Flash programing via JTAG or other interfaces
- Executing test plans for ENV and EE
- Basic knowledge in High Speed measurements/Setups
- MS Office tools, ability to specify and learn new tools quickly
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Automotive experience
- Labview/LabWindows or similar
- BSEE or AS degree in Electronics.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
California (Bay Area) - $72.000 - $99,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits:
Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid's equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.