Senior IT Systems Engineer
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Information Technology /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As an Sr. IT Systems Engineer, you will provide hands-on support for hardware/software, operating systems, and network connectivity for complex problems. You will report directly to our IT Operations Manager.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
- Perform systems design and implementation and maintain infrastructure on premises and in the cloud; systems include Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 global administration
- Automate software installations and configuration activities and procedures
- Develop Application, System, and Database Automation Scripts using Powershell
- Troubleshoot production issues and analyze failures to minimize outages and interruptions
- Coordinate with Project Management as a Subject matter expert on various projects, for infrastructure and IT operations in areas of automation.
- Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes
- Take manual processes and automate
- Resolve incidents that escalate due to duration or impact
- Document steps taken to troubleshoot and resolve the incidents
- Use and contribute to knowledge management documents
- General advanced troubleshooting skills including debugging network, security, AD, database and application errors.
- Solid experience in MS Server 2012 or 2016
- Solid understanding of public clouds, mainly Azure. IaaS, PaaS, environments of client Cloud Platform or other public clouds
- Experience configuring Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, RDP, Print Management, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, one of the following configuration management tools (e.g. Microsoft SCCM, Intune, and JAMF), Office 365, scripting, and anti-virus/anti-malware utilities
- Drive for solving complex technical problems
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies, methods, and tools quickly to meet our business requirements
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills, excellent customer service, as well as high attention to detail
- Works well with cross-functional global and remote teams.
- Experience with Single Sign-on Configuration/Support (SSO) including the SAML protocol
- Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, MCSE is a plus
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 certification is plus
- Windows Server 2012 or 2016 certification is a plus
- Knowledge of identity management tools is a plus
- Working understanding of VMware vSphere/ESXi
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.