Senior IT Systems Engineer
Programs & Operations – Information Technology
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As an Sr. IT Systems Engineer, you will provide hands-on support for hardware/software, operating systems, and network connectivity for complex problems. You will report directly to our IT Operations Manager.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
- Be responsible for automating the onboarding process from hardware image to account creation.
- Deploy updates to users and systems using automation tools.
- Manage Active Directory, Email, client backups, and account services.
- Triage, prioritize and remedy internal IT systems issues.
- Manage projects in a results oriented environment.
- A minimum of 5 years technical support experience in a corporate support environment.
- Excellent customer service ethics.
- Extensive experience with scripting/programming.
- Deep knowledge of Windows operating systems and broad knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Expert experience with computer hardware
- Deep knowledge of technical ability across a wide range of hardware, software and mobile platforms.
- Deep knowledge of networking, DNS/DHCP, Active Directory.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership and mentoring skills.
- Microsoft Desktop Technician Certification (MCTS) or appropriate experience.
- Proficient understanding of Mac OS and Linux.
- Experience supporting CAD/CAM applications.
- Experience with wifi based networks.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or equivalent work experience.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.