Engineer, Wire Harness Systems
Hardware Engineering – Body Engineering
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an entry level Mechanical/Electrical Engineer interested in wire harness design. This position requires a professional with strong skills in CAD and a desire in packaging wire harnesses and electronic modules. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Design low voltage wire harness system working alongside system architects.
- Develop and design wire harness models in 3D CAD.
- Conduct in-depth design reviews of 3D Harness Models with lead engineers of all domains.
- Integrate 2D drawing data into 3D CAD work-space.
- Knowledge of Design for Manufacturing and change release process
- Collaborate with Suppliers to optimize harness design and packaging
- Mechanical Design experience
- Solid CAD experience
- Hands-on experience with harnesses (reworking, debugging and installing)
- BS Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace or Automotive Engineering, MS Preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.