Director, Digital Customer Experience Marketing
Newark, CA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Digital Customer Experience Marketing Director to build a best-in-class, direct-to-consumer online business that articulates the Lucid mission and drives digital revenue. In this role, you will own our direct-to-consumer digital business, digital products and the associated insights & analytics.
As the Digital Customer Experience Marketing Director, you bring passion and thought leadership to influence purposeful innovation and reimagine how customers shop and receive service across all channels. You will lead and grow our multi-functional team across eCommerce, Marketing and Web Design.
- Lead Lucid’s direct-to-consumer digital strategy. Own digital P&L, define and execute digital roadmap
- Build and lead a team, as well as agency partners and contractors, to achieve business goals
- Oversee concept development, planning, testing, implementation of eCommerce initiatives and performance management of our website and app
- Procure, implement and manage enterprise-level applications for omni-channel marketing experience including MAS, EMM, BI, etc.
- Continuously optimize performance of digital campaigns through business intelligence tools to improve CAC, funnel attribution, ROI, segmentation and market reach
- Partner with marketing, product managers, designers and other stakeholders to deploy best-in-class digital customer touchpoints
- Oversee integration of communication strategy, product launches, promotional campaigns and other initiatives into digital platforms
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or MS/MA preferred
- 10+ years of directly relevant experience with a strong history of delivering results
- Demonstrated and proven experience growing a consumer brand using a wide range of digital tools and methods
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience leading people, cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Proven track record of deploying/managing platforms for inbound/outbound marketing, SEO/SEM, social advertising and email.
- Experience in automotive or luxury goods is a plus
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.