Software Support Technician
Casa Grande, AZ
Digital – Cyber Security, Data, and Connectivity /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Software Support Technician – Telematics, has a history of working on Wi-Fi, LTE, Bluetooth, and
networking communication protocols. Is an expert in the Ubuntu/Linux environment, has an excellent
knowledge of system level commands and a passion for working on the best EV on earth!
**This role is located on-site in Casa Grande, AZ.**
- Organize and manage inventory of TCUs being Flashed
- Perform Flash and Re-Flash activities
- Perform root cause analysis
- Associates degree or Trade School Experience in Electronics or Related Industry.
- Experience with using Windows/PC/Linux and executing scripts
- Experience with creating wire harness and maintaining test benches
- 2-4 years automotive industry (UDS, DoIP, CAN, ECU)
- 2-4 years Telematics Control Unit knowledge
- 2-4 years Experienced in creating wire Harnesses on Test Bench in a Manufacturing Setting
- 2-4 years Electronics and Troubleshooting in a Manufacturing Environment
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.