Associate Studio Manager, Oak Brook
Oak Brook, IL /
Retail – Field Sales /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid is building a brand - a post luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for inspiring and dynamic leaders to build Lucid with us.
As a leader within a Lucid Studio your primary responsibility will be to coach, develop and support the Studio Team with the successful articulation and delivery of the Lucid brand and ownership experience.
- Associate Studio Managers should have a strong operational skillset and dedicated to providing exceptional customer experiences through the lens of efficiency.
- You will provide leadership, direction and coach all members of the Studio Team to ensure a seamless experience for customers and all members of the Lucid community.
- Has the ability to develop inclusive, diverse, and high performing teams through defining efficient processes and developing their team through teaching moments.
- Can identify technical, operational, and organizational roadblocks and provide proposed solutions.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where innovation is inevitable, and change is expected.
- Leads, values, and inspires their team to prioritize customer service and deliver the Lucid experience to all customers.
- Demonstrates a business owner mindset with the ability to analyze sales reports and identify business trends, opportunities and develops a plan to capitalize on.
- Stays abreast of micro and macro market developments such as grass root marketing opportunities and wider economic conditions that will influence your local market.
- Demonstrates a confidence in operations and planning all aspects of the business including developing monthly sales attainment plans and communication of results to team.
- Sets sales goals, timelines, and target lists for Studio Advisors and tracks results to ensure timely execution on lead generation and/or market Initiatives.
- Manages leads, appointments, reservations and motivates a team to deliver results by communicating company initiatives and engaging team through effective coaching, performance management and training.
- Ability to conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with Studio Advisors.
- This role will report directly to the Studio Manager to lead the advisor team and processes that enable the studio to achieve their targets.
- Your hands-on leadership will assist in coaching and training your studio team to deliver an exceptional experience that touches on both the heart and mind of the customer.
- You will own the operations within the studio to ensure the customer journey is frictionless and seamless from reservation through to delivery.
- 5+ years of store management experience in retail, luxury or hospitality.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, sales, or related discipline.
- Experience with leading a team of sales focused professionals that can deliver an achievement of their targets.
- Extensive experience and ability to lead a team that fosters an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- Acts with urgency and champions excellence in all company objectives.
- Available to work weekends, evenings, nights, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to maintain a current Driver's license and obtain a DMV Salesperson License.
- Available to travel for on-boarding and training.
- Proficient in English with a secondary language skill set being a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, CRM tools and retail business systems.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Demonstrates a passion for electric vehicles and premium vehicle markets.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.