Digital – Cyber Security, Data, and Connectivity /
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are hiring Systems Engineers.
- Experience as a Systems Engineer for Automotive Controls product, focus on 12V system or Body Controls
- Experience with Automotive embedded product development
- Prior experience in systems software programming using C/C++, Python, MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience with ISO26262 in driving requirements and designs for automotive systems
- Experience with ASPICE conforming process models
- Hands-on experience in using CAN bus tools – CANoe, CANAlyzer and vFlash tools.
- Electrical engineering skills related to electronic devices, mechatronics, sensors / actuators
- BS degree in electrical, computer, mechanical or other appropriate engineering discipline.
Nice to Have:
- Experience using requirement management systems like JAMA, JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools
- Experience of Model Based Systems Engineering methods and tools and languages (SysML)
- FMEA and risk management experience
- Knowledge of product safety concepts
- Understanding of AUTOSAR Architectures
- INCOSE certification
- Master’s degree in engineering preferred
Expertise in the following areas is a plus:
- OTA servers and vehicle-side s/w capabilities
- UDS (ISO 14229-1) and DOIP (ISO 13400-2)
- Factory End of Line testing and Diagnostics
- Service Diagnostics
- Fault Trees
- ADAS / AD (Autonomous Driving) team. These positions require a strong background in embedded automotive software development and testing
- Battery Software team. These positions require an individual with a strong background in application and peripheral driver development on embedded microcontrollers
- Connectivity. This position requires the ability to design and develop complex software for supporting the next generation Access Control Module ECU for Lucid Air and Gravity Project
- Cyber Security, Data & Connectivity. These positions require experienced professionals with a proven track record of cyber security development achievements
- Infotainment Software team. These positions require extended knowledge in complex low-level software systems who can adapt quickly and contribute to an efficient and stable runtime platform within a fast-paced environment.
- Platform Software team. These positions require experience designing and developing complex platform software (low level and middleware) for powertrain electronic control units, from prototype to production
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.