GA Manufacturing Project Manager
Newark, CA /
Manufacturing – Manufacturing /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The GA Manufacturing Project Manager will be responsible for taking the lead role in deploying new products at Lucid. The GA Manufacturing Project Manager will work closely with Project Lifecycle Management, Vehicle Integration, Design Engineering, Logistics, New Product Introduction, Operations Engineering and other cross-functional teams to ensure the General Assembly Manufacturing line is built to all customer specifications.
- Create and modify Microsoft Project schedules
- Develop and maintain risk assessments to mitigate timeline and cost impacts
- Report out project updates to Execs
- Ensure the project team is prioritizing tasks and completing them to meet project milestones
- Understand product design changes on manufacturing equipment.
- Gain holistic knowledge of the product, production processes, and manufacturing technologies in order to understand and mitigate risks, as well as to recognize optimization opportunities
- Work with affected teams to understand the critical actions necessary to integrate their requirements into the manufacturing line
- Coordinate and effectively run meetings to resolve issues related to manufacturing equipment design and installation
- Manage on-site installation planning with equipment integrators
- Develop and execute FAT/SAT requirements for equipment buyoffs with integrators
- Implement and track changes presented from the New Product Introduction team
- Run launch activities for equipment
- Generate RFQs for General Assembly equipment and vet integrator proposals
- Lead vendor selection for activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required
- 5-8 years in GA Engineering/ Project Management experience
- Experience in the automotive industry is a must
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to influence outcomes and drive initiatives in complex environments.
- Possesses strong presentation skills and communicates clearly and professionally at various levels both inside and outside the company
- Working knowledge of MS project and AutoCAD is a must
- Working Knowledge of Catia and Delmia is a plus
- Possess knowledge and experience across multiple functions within product design and manufacturing
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.