Studio Advisor, Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, IL /
Retail – Sales /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around sustainability and the human experience. We’re looking for enthusiastic and conscientious Studio Advisors to build Lucid with us.
As a Sales Advisor in a Lucid studio your primary responsibility will be to educate and support customers as they embark on their Lucid journey.
You are a responsible and ambitious quick learner with a penchant for active listening and delivery of tailored, clear and relevant information.
To be successful in this role you should be an incredible communicator with the ability to recognize subtle social cues. You will be organized and take initiative to support the studio in achieving its goals. Oakbrook Studio has a target opening of late March.
- Progress guests through their Lucid journey with clear and pertinent discussions to their individual requirements
- Continually refine and adjust engagement approach to improve sales and customer experiences through feedback and analysis of situations and outcomes
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks effectively, ensuring a balance between Lucid brand building and studio success
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) tools and an appreciation of its contribution to success
- Remain disciplined in the development and maintenance of sales pipeline building
- Take ownership and responsibility for studio assets, including high value Lucid test drive vehicles
- Solid knowledge of the electric vehicle and premium vehicle markets
- Coordination of customer test drive schedule and studio assets
- Support local marketing initiatives to build brand awareness
- Collaborate closely with Studio Associates to ensure clear responsibility split and seamless progress through Lucid customer journey
- 2 years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Exceptional people skills including strong oral and written communication, empathy and active listening ability.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer experiences in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Familiarity with CRM tools a plus.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.