Android Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Infotainment)
Newark, CA /
Electronics & Software – Infotainment, Controls, and Integration /
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will join the team of hands-on, passionate and seasoned SQA professionals developing and testing android based infotainment solution.
- Develop detailed test plans and scripts to validate various product features such as connectivity, audio, video, display, control signals etc.
- Responsible for delivering high quality Android based Infotainment system.
- Smoke test on daily software builds.
- Perform regression tests against the changes in software.
- Produce detailed test reports test reporting, defect tracking and supportive functions.
- Debug and diagnose issues with development engineers involving various automotive infotainment modules.
- Work closely with other Validation and Test teams within Lucid to recreate, troubleshoot issues and review test plans and results.
- Be a customer advocate and work closely with the team to ensure our testing strategy and environments resemble closely to customer use cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, related field.
- 3 or more years of experience in Consumer, Automotive or Aerospace electronics or related industries that involve embedded systems with displays/touch, high speed communication interfaces, audio, video, RF etc.
- Experienced in all aspects of Android System testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly technical, organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.