Customer Success Director- Hybrid_Seattle, WA
Seattle, WA /
Revenue – Customer Success /
Lucidworks is leading digital transformation for some of the world's biggest retailers, financial services firms, manufacturers, and B2B commerce organizations. We believe that the core to a great digital experience starts with search and browse. Our Deep Learning technology captures user behavior and utilizes machine learning to connect people with the products, content, and information they need. Brands including Crate & Barrel, Lenovo, Red Hat, and Cisco Systems rely on Lucidworks' suite of products to power commerce, customer service, and workplace applications that delight customers and empower employees. Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way.
About the Role
Lucidworks is looking for a results-driven Customer Success Director (CSD) to engage, retain and enable a very large enterprise client to fully utilize Lucidworks Fusion. The CSD is ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of one dedicated Lucidworks client. As a CSD you will be the primary advocate, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources on the dedicated client team as well as across Lucidworks to help them achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will be passionate about, and adept at, providing an exceptional experience for this client.
- Empathize with your client and to translate their concerns/desires calmly and competently to others.
- Own and manage a client relationship with Lucidworks, encompassing cross-functional touch-points and ensuring internal resources are appropriately deployed for high-impact, value-add activities.
- Plan and execute strategic roadmaps with the client and dedicated team to drive value through a deep understanding of their businesses goals, best practices in search and Fusion’s feature set.
- Develop a close working relationship with the client by spending up to 50% of time on-site at the client HQ and/or in the Lucidworks Office with the Client team.
- Conduct client check-ins and proactively address client’ needs
- Analyze client data and improve client experience.
- Provide high level client success policies and practices.
- Manage and resolve client requests and complaints.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Uphold the core values, policies and procedures of Lucidworks
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Education- Bachelor's Degree Communications/Marketing or equivalent experiences
- Minimum Experience- Typically requires a minimum of 6 - 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- Acceptable background check
- Professional Skills:
- Business acumen & technology consulting or client facing experience,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent relationship building and relationship management skills,
- Highly organized and ability to multitask,
- Empathize with customers and to translate their concerns/desires calmly and competently to others.
- Strong analytical skills, efficient time management skills, strong ability to prioritize customer and internal needs
- Knowledge & Application: Applies broad expertise and knowledge in highly specialized fields or several related disciplines. Leads and contributes to development of company objectives and principles to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Exhibits advanced wide-ranging experience, using in-depth professional knowledge, acumen, concepts and company objectives to develop, resolve complex models and procedures
- Complexity & Problem Resolution: Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Requires conceptual thinking to understand advanced issues and implications. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Accountable for results, which may impact the entire function
- Communication: Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups. Focuses on providing thought leadership and works on broader organization projects, which requires understanding of wider business. Requires conveying advanced information and persuading several diverse stakeholders/audiences. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert. May direct the activities of others.
- Core Values: Honor People, Be Curious, Champion customers, Break The Bottle, Align and Commit, Enjoy This
Lucidworks’ salary range for this position is $100,000 - $160,000 USD per year. This salary range may include multiple levels. Your level is based on our assessment of your interview performance and experience, which you can always ask the hiring manager about to understand in more detail. Salary is just one component of Lucidworks’ total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package includes (but is not limited to) discretionary variable bonus, equity, top-notch medical, dental and vision coverage, a variety of voluntary benefits, generous PTO policy, various leave policies, and many other region-specific benefits.
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.