Enterprise Account Executive (Remote - TX, AZ, Southern CA)
Remote - US /
Sales – Field Sales /
About the Role
Lucidworks is seeking a seasoned Enterprise Sales Manager to drive field sales for named and regional accounts in regions west of the Mississippi. At Lucidworks, our Enterprise Sales Managers (ESMs) are a team of creative, ambitious, and talented individuals who are excited about being the leaders and owners of their territories. They manage the growth of current customers and the pursuit of net new customers by working collaboratively with our extended teams to deliver value to each customer.
You are an excellent communicator who is highly motivated and passionate about winning. You have experience driving large and complex deals of $500k+ and, ideally, have a business understanding of modern technologies such as AI, Spark, and Search.
- Define, develop and execute a revenue-driven Territory Plan
- Exceed your ramped (first year) annual sales quota and develop a pipeline that will propel the growth of your business in our next fiscal year
- Become an expert in Lucidworks messaging, our sales approach, and our products and services
- Be the lead in providing guidance and leadership to all functions involved in executing the Territory Plan, including marketing, sales development, customer success, pre-sales engineering, alliances, and professional services
- Establish a thorough understanding of the market influences, business drivers, the competitive landscape and the partner ecosystem across your territory
- 7+ years in a field sales role selling to line of business & IT executives in larger Global 2000 Enterprise Accounts
- 2+ years selling a platform product involving machine learning, search, analytics, big data, and cloud technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA is a plus
- Willingness & ability to travel domestically as necessary in support of territory activities
Please note that at this time Lucidworks is unable to sponsor US employment authorization (both new and transfer).
Lucidworks is leading digital transformation by fusing the power of search and artificial intelligence to create connected experiences for work, shopping, research and support.
Fusion is our cloud-native ML-powered search platform that integrates open-source projects Spark and Solr with our proprietary code for query intent prediction, low latency search, hyper-personalization and smart app creation. Our products include applications that run on the Fusion platform including Predictive Merchandiser, which helps ecommerce teams harness the power of ML to improve ecommerce conversion and Smart Answers, which enhances chatbots and virtual assistants with natural language processing and deep learning. We believe in building a team to deliver these products that make searching for insights a uniquely personal experience for a worldwide community of users.
Our roots are in Apache Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of U.S. Fortune 500 companies. Our team includes contributors and committers to Solr as well as some of the world's foremost machine learning innovators. We are trusted by the world's largest brands to deliver personalized digital experiences across many industries, including: insurance, banking, capital markets, manufacturing, media, oil & gas, retail, software, and telecommunications. Those customers include companies like: Aetna, Morgan Stanley, Reddit, Red Hat, Uber, Verizon, and Wells Fargo. We also serve government agencies in the civilian, defense and intelligence sectors, including the United States Federal Reserve and the U.S. Census Bureau.
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.