Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Remote - US)
Raleigh, NC /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
About the Role
Is conversion rate optimization your passion? Do you love to get into the data and make informed changes, develop hypotheses, and measure outcomes?
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to drive the strategic framework, tactical planning and hands-on management of Lucidworks’ digital footprint. You will lead our SEO, SEM, Display and Paid Social programs. In addition to managing the digital programs, you’ll have a strong point of view and input into our website. We’re looking for someone who sees the big picture, but also enjoys being hands-on with the tools and platforms to meet our digital conversion goals.
Leading through collaboration, you should be as comfortable taking input from the team (content marketing leader, art director, demand gen programs leads) as you are providing analysis and feedback to inform the collective team strategy. With data-driven discipline, you will identify the channels best suited to reaching our target personas, initiate A/B testing of content and creative, and optimize spend mix to reach our CPA targets.
- Devise and implement plans to drive qualified traffic to the company website
- Establish benchmarks and set KPIs for channels performance, optimizing spend mix, content/offers, and website to continuously improve
- Drive ads copy and creative development with the content team and influence persona development for audience targeting
- Set up and manage ads natively within platforms
- Inform content, design, and web teams of campaign performance, making regular recommendations to improve the content roadmap, creative updates, and website UX with the goal of conversion rate improvement
- Develop and lead an SEO audit, strategy, and implement updates in collaboration with content strategy leader and website management agency
- Create and implement an ongoing A/B testing plan to continuously measure and improve new messaging and content development
- Establish reporting framework and regular reporting cadence, delivered to the demand gen team
- 8+ years of related digital marketing experience, preferably with a B2B demand generation focus
- Proficiency managing campaigns through Google Ads and LinkedIn advertising platforms (Facebook and Twitter ads management experience is a plus); using Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console to effectively measure and inform program performance; and updating web content in Wordpress
- Previous success leading SEO strategies, in collaboration with both web content and tech teams
- Proven experience leading A/B test-and-learn strategies for assets, channels, headlines, creative treatments, etc. to achieve conversion rate optimization
- Familiarity with digital performance and analysis tools, such as Moz, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Spyfu, etc.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (preferably Salesforce and Marketo) for campaign set-up, program management, lead lifecycle tracking and reporting
- Strong preference for experience managing strategies for directories and review sites, as well as ABM tools and tactics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Please note that at this time Lucidworks is unable to sponsor employment authorization (both new and transfer).
Lucidworks is leading digital transformation by fusing the power of search and artificial intelligence to create connected experiences for work, shopping, research and support.
Fusion is our cloud-native ML-powered search platform that integrates open-source projects Spark and Solr with our proprietary code for query intent prediction, low latency search, hyper-personalization and smart app creation. Our products include applications that run on the Fusion platform including Predictive Merchandiser, which helps ecommerce teams harness the power of ML to improve ecommerce conversion and Smart Answers, which enhances chatbots and virtual assistants with natural language processing and deep learning. We believe in building a team to deliver these products that make searching for insights a uniquely personal experience for a worldwide community of users.
Our roots are in Apache Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of U.S. Fortune 500 companies. Our team includes contributors and committers to Solr as well as some of the world's foremost machine learning innovators. We are trusted by the world's largest brands to deliver personalized digital experiences across many industries, including: insurance, banking, capital markets, manufacturing, media, oil & gas, retail, software, and telecommunications. Those customers include companies like: Aetna, Morgan Stanley, Reddit, Red Hat, Uber, Verizon, and Wells Fargo. We also serve government agencies in the civilian, defense and intelligence sectors, including the United States Federal Reserve and the U.S. Census Bureau.
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.