Salesforce Admin (Remote US)
Raleigh, NC /
Sales – Revenue Strategy & Operations /
We are seeking a passionate Salesforce Administrator to join our team who will help us take our Salesforce experience, benefit and utilization to the next level. Responsible for the overall success and efficiency of the company's Salesforce solutions. Collaborate cross-departmentally to gather requirements and handle all of the streamlining and configuring of the Salesforce platform. Have a deep understanding of Salesforce best practices and drive adoption across the organization
This position reports into Sales Operations, which is part of our Revenue Operations team.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and provide enhancements for Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Partner Community, CPQ)
- Configure and maintain Salesforce 3rd party app integrations, including: CLM, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Marketo, High Spot, Lean Data, Gainsight, Zendesk
- Help implement solutions for territory management and forecasting in Salesforce
- Salesforce: Develop and manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, approvals, create and maintain custom objects and user management
- General systems administrative duties include user management, profiles, roles, permissions, assignment rules, capacity and storage management, large Data uploads, mass transfers and managing data hygiene projects
- Project management and execution on system integrations and removal of obsolete managed packages required
- Work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities
- Ability to troubleshoot system errors and sync issues
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Ensure reliability and performance, monitor systems, plan for growth
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation and support as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Administration Certification
- 2+ years of experience as Administrator of a 100+ user org including managing and customizing Salesforce Sales Cloud, Partner Community and CPQ (at least 1 year of which in Lightning experience)
- Experience customizing standards objects, creating custom objects, rules, etc.
- Release/change management, using multiple sandboxes and change sets
- Experience with AppExchange and deploying/customizing 3rd party add-ons and managed packages
- Experience with data integrity, data quality, data migration and data maintenance
- Managing SFDC essential functions including; user/role/profile/sharing rules including SSO, 2-factor, certificate, API gateway management, custom workflow, email templates, process builder, reports, dashboard management, etc., and data loader for importing/export purposes to/from other external systems
- Translating user/business needs into technical solutions
- Excellent analytical, communication, documentation, problem-solving skills
- Process-oriented, proactive and customer-focused
- Flexible and able to quickly act under pressure
- Attention to detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Excellent team player with a positive can-do attitude and ability to work in a self-driven environment
- Strong G Suite and Microsoft Office skills
- Comfortable working on a Mac
Please note that at this time Lucidworks is unable to sponsor US employment authorization (both new and transfer).
Lucidworks is leading digital transformation by fusing the power of search and artificial intelligence to create connected experiences for work, shopping, research and support.
Fusion is our cloud-native ML-powered search platform that integrates open-source projects Spark and Solr with our proprietary code for query intent prediction, low latency search, hyper-personalization and smart app creation. Our products include applications that run on the Fusion platform including Predictive Merchandiser, which helps ecommerce teams harness the power of ML to improve ecommerce conversion and Smart Answers, which enhances chatbots and virtual assistants with natural language processing and deep learning. We believe in building a team to deliver these products that make searching for insights a uniquely personal experience for a worldwide community of users.
Our roots are in Apache Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of U.S. Fortune 500 companies. Our team includes contributors and committers to Solr as well as some of the world's foremost machine learning innovators. We are trusted by the world's largest brands to deliver personalized digital experiences across many industries, including: insurance, banking, capital markets, manufacturing, media, oil & gas, retail, software, and telecommunications. Those customers include companies like: Aetna, Morgan Stanley, Reddit, Red Hat, Uber, Verizon, and Wells Fargo. We also serve government agencies in the civilian, defense and intelligence sectors, including the United States Federal Reserve and the U.S. Census Bureau.
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.