Associate Project Manager - Professional Services (Remote - US)
San Francisco Bay Area, CA /
Customer Excellence – Professional Services /
About the Role
Lucidworks Professional Services team is looking for an Associate Project Manager who enjoys working in small teams to deliver solutions that delight clients and customers alike. Our project managers are responsible for driving the delivery of our projects from requirements gathering to launch alongside our Lead Consultants. We value the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members and clients.
You have a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership of your work and love problem solving almost as much as you love organization. You thrive in fast-paced environments and adapt to rapidly evolving situations. You enjoy working in a team environment. You are able to work collaboratively with a diverse community of personalities spread across multiple time zones.
- Manage multiple projects and teams concurrently, including status reports
- Actively oversee project budgets and timelines to ensure timely delivery of Professional Services
- Develop and edit delivery-related document deliverables
- Help develop risk mitigation and escalation plans when necessary
- Facilitate stand-ups and other meetings as required for the project’s success
- Work with internal teams to develop project estimates, proposals, and staffing requirements
- 1-2 year’s experience in customer-facing project support role
- Familiarity or experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as necessary, as conditions permit.
- Prior technical project management experience a plus
- Prior experience working in a tech consulting role a plus
Please note that at this time Lucidworks is unable to sponsor US employment authorization (both new and transfer).
Lucidworks is leading digital transformation by fusing the power of search and artificial intelligence to create connected experiences for work, shopping, research and support.
Fusion is our cloud-native ML-powered search platform that integrates open-source projects Spark and Solr with our proprietary code for query intent prediction, low latency search, hyper-personalization and smart app creation. Our products include applications that run on the Fusion platform including Predictive Merchandiser, which helps ecommerce teams harness the power of ML to improve ecommerce conversion and Smart Answers, which enhances chatbots and virtual assistants with natural language processing and deep learning. We believe in building a team to deliver these products that make searching for insights a uniquely personal experience for a worldwide community of users.
Our roots are in Apache Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of U.S. Fortune 500 companies. Our team includes contributors and committers to Solr as well as some of the world's foremost machine learning innovators. We are trusted by the world's largest brands to deliver personalized digital experiences across many industries, including: insurance, banking, capital markets, manufacturing, media, oil & gas, retail, software, and telecommunications. Those customers include companies like: Aetna, Morgan Stanley, Reddit, Red Hat, Uber, Verizon, and Wells Fargo. We also serve government agencies in the civilian, defense and intelligence sectors, including the United States Federal Reserve and the U.S. Census Bureau.
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.