Los Angeles, California
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. As yield manager you will be responsible for operations and analysis for all things related to advertising revenue. You will need excellent communication and relationship skills in order to work with partners and advocate on behalf of Lucky Day. You should be excited to make data driven decisions that drive revenue and growth by working inside multiple ad servers and platforms on a daily basis.
Who you are
- You have the energy and dedication to get things done.
- On every challenge you work on, you understand the context as a whole and always strive to make improvements.
- You firmly grasp what it means to be agile in a software development space.
- You thrive on owning your work from beginning to end without the need for follow-ups and micromanagement.
- You are an absolute team player and support a strong sharing culture.
- Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details.
- Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information.
- Minimum of 1 year in an ad related role
- Experience working with multiple teams/stakeholders to gather and document detailed business and technical requirements
- Operations and analysis for all things related to advertising revenue
- Working knowledge Excel and other data
- Strong aptitude in analytics and data modeling
- Owning the waterfall
- Analysis of revenue and user data to produce actionable insights
- Monitoring KPIs both around revenue and user engagement
- Managing 8+ RTB partners & ad networks
- Work closely with the user acquisition team to evaluate campaigns and ensure ROI
- Monitoring ad quality and enforcing standards
- Interfacing with development teams to update and maintain ad tech
- Interfacing with account managers
- Evaluating potential new revenue streams & negotiating terms
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work one-on-one with your coach/mentor to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.