Los Angeles, California
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 million — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you’ll do
The Production Assistant position will be based in our Beverly Hills office and be a key strategic partner with the Creative Team in the execution of the production plans and shoot budgets that represent the creative vision of Lucky Day. They will be instrumental in maintaining and assisting in the creative team's procedures for all productions in house.
Who you are
- You have the energy and dedication to get things done.
- On every challenge you work on, you understand the context as a whole and always strive to make improvements.
- You firmly grasp what it means to be assisting in a production
- You thrive on owning your work from beginning to end without the need for follow-ups and micromanagement.
- You are an absolute team player and support a strong sharing culture.
- Comfortable with delving into the production and adding your feedback.
- Able to engage with the creative team beyond just production needs.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information.
- Minimum of 3 years in a production assistant role
- Experience working with multiple teams
- Working knowledge of production shoots
- Ad or commercial related industry experience
- Comfortable reading, writing, and understanding scripts and storyboards
- Familiarity and/or applicable experience with working on set
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and document creative goals.
- Partner with other product, design and engineering teams to drive creative vision.
- Drive the creative discovery process and support design, execution, and deployment for defined projects.
- Help with creative tasks from the project and product goals & initiatives.
- Assist and propose alternatives as necessary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work one-on-one with your coach/mentor to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.