Los Angeles, California
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. As the product designer you will create and lead a unified design of new features and updates from concept to release and translate complex ideas into elegant and intuitive designs.
Who you are
- You have the energy and dedication to get things done.
- On every challenge you work on, you understand the context as a whole and always strive to make improvements.
- You firmly grasp what it means to be agile in a software development space as a product designer .
- You thrive on owning your work from beginning to end without the need for follow-ups and micromanagement.
- You are an absolute team player and support a strong sharing culture.
- Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details.
- Able to engage with cross functional teams, creative, product, and engineering to maximize user experience needs.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information.
- 4+ years professional experience with 2+ in mobile design
- Art background with experience in digital illustration
- Bachelor's degree in a design field
- Experience with Game Design a Plus
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Flash, and other design tools
- Ability to create quality content for in-app, social media, and marketing campaigns
- 2D Animation and Content Design Skills
- Clear understanding of mobile design for Android and iOS devices
- Design visual interfaces, user flows, and captivating interactions
- Work with the cross-functionally with teams to drive prioritization of the right features to improve our app’s utility
- Work closely with the creative and engineering team to define product opportunities
- Learn from user usage and leverage feedback and data to continually innovate, and evolve the Lucky Day app
- Explore and experiment with the future of the Lucky Day interface
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work one-on-one with your coach/mentor to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.