Senior Software Engineer (Platform)
Los Angeles, California
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. It gives anyone the chance to win cold hard cash by playing free scratchers and lotto. Incredibly, we've managed to pay our players over $8 millions since we started in 2015! Our goal for 2019 alone is $10 million and we are well on our way. All without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up. People that see barriers as a challenge, and want to break the status quo. Come help us build new ways for people to experience winning moments.
What You'll Do
- Design, build, and maintain the core infrastructure
- Develop and promote conventions on production readiness and operational excellence
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Plan for the growth of Lucky Day's infrastructure
What You'll Have
- 3+ years of professional experience with a focus on platform and backend infrastructure
- 3+ years of professional experience using dynamic, high-level languages (preferably more than one, e.g. Python, Ruby)
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem solving skills