Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Los Angeles, California
Who We Are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. It gives anyone the chance to win cold hard cash by playing free scratchers and lotto. Incredibly, we've managed to pay our players over $8 millions since we started in 2015! Our goal for 2019 alone is $10 million and we are well on our way. All without ever taking a dime from our players.
You are a driven, self-motivated software engineer with a proven track record of delivering quality solutions with demonstrable expertise applying DevOps best practices in a public cloud environment.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up. People that see barriers as a challenge, and want to break the status quo. Come help us build new ways for people to experience winning moments.
What You'll Do
- Design and provision infrastructure to support cloud native applications.
- Manage and enhance our automation to provide Continuous Integration and Delivery services.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a micro-services architecture.
- Deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
- Extend the capabilities of our platform via custom partner integrations.
- Work with a geographically distributed team.
- 5+ years of progressive professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years of designing and implementing public cloud solutions (AWS/Azure)
- 3+ years experience managing unix/linux systems
- Demonstrable proficiency in one or more Infrastructure-as-Code tools (Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc)
- Experience with the architecture and design of distributed software systems
- Expertise in a variety of relational and non-relational data stores
- Experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes or another container scheduler
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you