Brand Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, California
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. It gives anyone the chance to win cold hard cash by playing free scratchers and lotto. Incredibly, we've managed to pay our players over $8 millions since we started in 2015! Our goal for 2019 alone is $10 million and we are well on our way. All without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up. People that see barriers as a challenge, and want to break the status quo. Come help us build new ways for people to experience winning moments.
What You'll Do
- Lead the brand marketing, PR & corporate communications, and community engagement to build and share the company story
- Oversee the marketing communications process for brand campaigns and manage the marketing calendar
- Collaborate with the Leadership, Product and Creative team to elevate the brand strategy and positioning of the campaign concepts
- Build recognition of our brand in all of our target audiences, using earned and paid media, content marketing, and social engagement
- Manage external partners and agencies (PR, content marketers, etc) to develop a clear activity calendar that leverages our brand positioning
- Develop user stories, event strategies & execution and content
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of proven experience in a Branding/Marketing role, preferably in a startup or agency
- Proven ability to work in a small team, with a high level of autonomy in a fast-paced environment
- Highly analytical and adept at storytelling using data
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter mentality