Live Ops Manager
Los Angeles, California
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. As a Live Ops manager you will preform analysis to optimize timely and successful project launches, advising on the efforts and work output of designers, creatives, product managers and QA.
Who you are
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience working in fast-paced / start-up environments
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Flexible and open to taking on new duties
- You have the energy and dedication to get things done
- You are an absolute team player and support a strong sharing culture.
- Super proactive, and willing to get in and help out where necessary
- 3+ years of managing cross functional teams
- 3+ years producer/product experience in online gaming, mobile or software development
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail
- Strong understanding of project management, software development methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to motivate your teammates and influence without authority
- Good understanding of mobile gaming; A big plus for having the knowledge of the market, the users and social games
- Must have passion for games
- Previous start-up experience or small team experience is a plus
- Perform analysis to optimize timely and successful project launches, advising on the efforts and work output of designers, artists, product managers and QA
- Inspect and analyze all internal processes to identify process inefficiencies, and provide recommendations to senior leadership on how to mitigate and close process gaps
- Consult the team on industry best practices as they pertain to group functions
- Identify opportunities to increase the business’ bottom line by providing recommendations regarding responsibilities and utilization of resources
- Consult with developers to ensure that deadlines, objectives and quality standards are upheld and met, and advise on potential solutions as appropriate
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work one-on-one with your coach/mentor to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.