Workplace Experience Coordinator
Los Angeles, California /
Internal Operations /
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. Our operations team is looking for a people operations office coordinator to support our day-to-day office needs, take care of a rapidly growing team and support our ever-changing environment. This go-getter will be deeply involved in our day-to-day office operations, including facilities, administration support, and Lucky Day's overall productivity. If you pride yourself on being a self-starter that is positive, upbeat, and enthusiastic about creating a world-class office environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
Who you are
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience working in fast-paced / start-up environments
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Flexible and open to taking on new duties
- You have the energy and dedication to get things done
- You are an absolute team player and support a strong sharing culture.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years working in office admin or hospitality management preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and complete projects independently and collaboratively
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
- Proficiency with Google Drive
- Welcome candidates and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Order and maintain an inventory of kitchen and office supplies
- Track office-related subscriptions and maintain vendor relationships
- Communicate and maintain a relationship with building management to arrange repairs, cleaning services, and any office changes.
- Assist with the on-boarding process for new hires
- Schedule and organize monthly company events, All Hands meetings, and any additional social events
- Assist teams in scheduling and organizing monthly team events
- Manage internal office supplies and technology equipment requests
- Manage and improve existing organizational and office workflow systems in order to improve efficiency
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work one-on-one with your coach/mentor to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.