Program Manager, Commercial Fitness
Kearny, New Jersey
What We Do:
LulaFit is an amenities management company rooted in wellness. We partner with luxury, Class A developments to attract and retain the ideal tenant population for our clients. Our hospitality-focused model aligns technology, programming and user experience to build cultures of wellness in these spaces. Whether it’s a luxury condo building or an office tower, LulaFit will design, brand, manage and program amenities spaces to deliver exceptional tenant experience.
Why We’re Different:
+ LulaFit is a culture-forward, people-first company. We invest in our employees like they are our family, and affectionately refer to our team as the LulaFam.
+ We are dedicated to the development of our team. LulaFit has a robust continuing education program and we are always looking to create opportunities for growth and upward mobility.
+ LulaFit works in some of the most iconic and luxurious buildings in the country. Our premier services and elevated special touches leave a lasting impact on our clients.
+ We are growing rapidly and helping to change the face of wellness and amenities management in real estate.
+ As a member of the LulaFam, you get access to perks like branded swag and discount partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- As a Commercial Property Program Manager at LulaFit, you will be managing an on-site fitness center at a large commercial office building. You will be working at the corporate fitness center with LulaFit leadership and all LulaFit service providers to ensure the fitness and amenities are well run. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the center, including but not limited to, recruiting and HR, finance, sales, marketing, and operations. As an on-site fitness provider at commercial buildings, our goal at LulaFit is to provide the best service possible to our client (property manager / owner), and the tenants of the building. As the program manager of the fitness center, you will be the person responsible and accountable for helping to develop our processes, programs, and people to ensure we achieve this goal.
- Manage an on-site staff of fitness and wellness providers
- Oversee all HR operations including recruitment and employee training
- Manage all client relations for corporate partners within the building
- Manage all client relations for individuals using the fitness center or any of LulaFit’s 1:1 services
- Drive corporate membership growth through sales outreach and partnerships with corporations in the building
- Drive growth of LulaFit’s 1:1 services in the building by helping to inform tenants of our massage therapy, nutritional counseling, and personal training services
- Manage all operations of the fitness center including repair and maintenance of equipment, staffing and scheduling of service providers, cleaning, amenity management, space redesigns and improvements, and more
- Plan and execute on multiple wellness events per quarter or as requested (i.e., nutrition events, cooking demos, fitness events, massage, etc.)
- Work with LulaFit’s design team to develop and manage a brand, and marketing collateral for classes and events
- Build and manage a P&L and ensure we remain profitable
- Teach group fitness classes
- Provide onsite personal training services
Desired Skills & Experience - Must-Haves
- Four year college degree, preferably in fields related to: business, management, operations, sales, marketing, or health and wellness.
- Prior experience in sales or client relations
- Prior experience managing people
- Experience working with senior business leaders both internally and externally
- Ability to understand and work with financial models
- A passion for fitness and wellness, and for making a larger impact in helping people live happier, healthier lives
- Group Fitness Certification
- Personal Training Certification
Desired Skills & Experience - Nice-to-Haves
- Business degree