What We Do:
LulaFit is an amenities management company rooted in wellness. We partner with luxury, Class A developments to attract and retain the ideal tenant population for our clients. Our hospitality-focused model aligns technology, programming and user experience to build cultures of wellness in these spaces. Whether it’s a luxury condo building or an office tower, LulaFit will design, brand, manage and program amenities spaces to deliver exceptional tenant experience.
Why We’re Different:
+ LulaFit is a culture-forward, people-first company. We invest in our employees like they are our family, and affectionately refer to our team as the LulaFam.
+ We are dedicated to the development of our team. LulaFit has a robust continuing education program and we are always looking to create opportunities for growth and upward mobility.
+ LulaFit works in some of the most iconic and luxurious buildings in the country. Our premier services and elevated special touches leave a lasting impact on our clients.
+ We are growing rapidly and helping to change the face of wellness and amenities management in real estate.
+ As a member of the LulaFam, you get access to perks like branded swag and discount partnerships.
- Lead group yoga/barre/Pilates classes in the high-rise building we service
- Lead one-on-one or small group training classes
- Demonstrate proper technique to attendees
- Provide feedback, adjustments, and training recommendations
- Yoga, Pilates, or Barre certification required
- 1+ years of experience as Yoga, Pilates, or Barre instructor
- Current Liability Insurance and CPR Certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Assist with programming and/or events for the community building.
- This is a part-time contractor position.