Growth Marketing Lead
Who We Are
Lulafit is a national leader in modern wellness amenity services, technology, and management. Today, lulafit works with top organizations and real estate communities to create a culture and space that supports people’s physical, social, and mental well-being. The result is increased retention, higher engagement, and healthier and happier people.
What You’ll Do
As the Growth Marketing Lead at LulaFit, your main goal is to develop and execute a strategy to drive new customer acquisition through B2B lead generation campaigns while obsessing over metrics and delivering measurable results. You are responsible for optimizing our brand across all B2B channels including website, sales collateral, digital marketing, and public relations. Additionally, you will directly manage our B2C Growth Marketing Specialist.
- Design and build organic, paid, and automated lead nurture campaigns to increase qualified lead velocity
- Define and use personas to create specific campaigns and effectively measure increase in leads per cohort
- Set up experiments and A/B tests to track ROI and refine campaign strategy Identify and champion new tools, channels, tactics, and experiments
- Analyze and report on campaign performance
- Acquire knowledge on industry trends and competitors, and leverage that to devise and deliver marketing impacts
- Work closely with EVP to plan and optimize marketing operations, performance, processes and workflows to drive a revenue generating outcome for the Sales team including lead follow up sequences and other tactics to support sales enablement activities
- Work closely with sales to gain insights on what drives value and ensure full alignment with marketing
- Continuously refine and adapt company marketing vision and roadmap to evolving needs
- Manage and mentor Growth Marketing Specialist; foster teamwork, collaboration, and innovation; and inspire excellent performance
- Collaborate with Creative Director to oversee content creation for B2B sales marketing including sales email campaigns, website landing pages, product pages, sales collateral, and case studies
- Develop and maintain marketing department SOPs and best practices
Creative Thinking: Offers fresh and sometimes unorthodox perspectives to tasks at hand. Aims to solve problems or catch the eye of the customer in a different, nontraditional way.
Accountable: Sets personal goals that are challenging, but achievable. Strives for excellence. Willing to work hard as necessary to get things done. Hold yourself accountable for hitting and exceeding targets. When targets deviate, you execute corrective measures.
Optimistic: Expects to succeed. Remains resilience in the face of difficulties.
Analytical: Researchers and interprets a subject (meaning cultivated an in-depth understanding of the subject and is able to speak to it with professional level of expertise) in order to develop complex ideas and solutions. Applies analytical thinking in just about every situation, such as developing or improving marketing initiatives, processes, and client needs.
Problem Solver: Works to determine the problem, identifies, prioritizes, and selects alternative solutions to resolve the problem at hand. Self-assured in the solutions recommended.
Team-player: Actively contributes to the LulaFit team in order to complete tasks, meet goals or manage projects. Actively listens to coworkers, respects coworkers’ ideas, and improves the product or process at hand.
Organized: Detail oriented. Checks thoroughly to avoid mistakes. Tracks the status of projects. Process and task-oriented. Follows-up when needed.
Excellent Communicator: Conveys information to others in a simple and unambiguous way. Distributes messages clearly and concisely, in a way that connects with your audience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of relative experience in growth marketing with expertise across various channels
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field desired
- Hands on experience setting up, managing and leveraging marketing automation
- Outstanding analytical skills and data orientation
- Experience optimizing HubSpot or comparable CRM
- Experience optimizing lead generation software
- Metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills; able to not only report data but also analyze and make recommendations for adjustments
- Experience owning and managing a marketing and media budget
- Experience managing, leading, and motivating teams
- Experience collaborating with multiple business owners, at times with competing needs, and has a proven track record of demonstrating results
- Expertise launching and layering new channels into a digital marketing program, with an ability to understand, measure and report on incrementality
- Experience with paid search, digital media/network advertising
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
Benefits & Perks
At lulafit, we invest in our employees' health and well-being. Our benefits reflect our commitment to help our team be the best versions of themselves both at work and at home. We are proud to offer:
* Paid Medical Options & Life
* Dental & Vision
* Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Generous Parental Leave
* Professional Development Reimbursement
* Personalized Mental Health Support
* Team Social Events
* Virtual Wellness Platform Access
* Branded Company Swag
* Recognition & Rewards Program
Why We’re Different
At lulafit, we’re proud to have created a product and service our customers love. We are a team in every sense. We support one another as we work collaboratively towards a common goal of modernizing well-being to empower people in their everyday lives. From growth opportunities to professional development to unique benefits and perks, we want all our employees to realize their full potential. We value innovative and curious people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable workplace that promotes and values diversity. We welcome all employees and applicants, without regard to age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion, or any other protected characteristic under law. More importantly, our work environment is one where everyone, from any background, is inspired and encouraged to do their best work.