Project Manager, Design + Development
Chicago, IL /
Design + Development /
Who We Are
Lulafit provides wellness-focused amenity management for office buildings, bringing consumer grade experiences companies aspire to offer their employees.
What You’ll Do
The Project Manager is a high-visibility strategic partner that supports the D+D team with effective decision-making, project management, and execution of strategic initiatives across the department and projects. The Project Manager provides the organizational, process and communication framework for prospects, customers, employees, and D+D team members.
How You'll Do It
- Project manage D+D projects
- Support EVP in proposal development + client presentations
- Manage calendar, prep for meetings
- Run discovery sessions and focus groups
- Present summaries of findings
- Translate findings to data
- Schedule all D+D related meetings
- Execute client follow-ups and communications
- Respond to emails with closed-loops
- Closely track all steps of projects within Asana
- Hold team accountable to deadlines
- Refine and lead the daily operations of the D+D team
- Organize projects, people, time, and resources necessary to keep projects moving forward
- D+D data collection and compilation
- Lead inter-departmental coordination on shared projects
- Communicate internally and externally promptly to ensure workflows are not delayed on items, including: Client deliverables, Vendor communications, Cross-departmental projects
- Collaborative Business Partner: Shares key information with others involved in a project or effort, works in harmony to accomplish objectives, responds with enthusiasm to directives, and shows support for departmental and organizational decisions. Ability to build and manage working relationships at all levels of the company.
- Communication: Clear and effective communication and dissemination of information. Understand and follow the process for communication, and how and when information is shared.
- Highly Organized: Well organized with the ability to plan work, cope with conflicting work pressures, establish appropriate priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Task management: Ability to prioritize work and effectively delegate tasks. Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-Oriented: Possesses a high attention to detail. Follows procedures to ensure accuracy in the entry and reporting of data.
- Self-Motivated: Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and often changing priorities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- High proficiency in GSuite and Microsoft products required
- Familiarity with Asana (project management) a plus
- Highly detail oriented and organizational skills
- Demonstrated success innovating solutions to increase productivity and profitability
- Ability to handle confidential materials and information in a professional manner
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
- Experience in the wellness or hospitality industry is a plus, but not required
Benefits & Perks
At lulafit, we invest in our employees' health and well-being. Our benefits reflect our commitment to help our team be the best versions of themselves both at work and at home. We are proud to offer all full-time employees:
* Paid Medical Options & Life
* Dental & Vision
* Generous Parental Leave
* Professional Development Reimbursement
* Personalized Mental Health Support
* Team Social Events
* Virtual Wellness Platform Access
* Branded Company Swag
* Recognition & Rewards Program
Why We’re Different
At lulafit, we’re proud to have created a product and service our customers love. We are a team in every sense. We support one another as we work collaboratively towards a common goal of modernizing well-being to empower people in their everyday lives. From growth opportunities to professional development to unique benefits and perks, we want all our employees to realize their full potential. We value innovative and curious people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable workplace that promotes and values diversity. We welcome all employees and applicants, without regard to age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion, or any other protected characteristic under law. More importantly, our work environment is one where everyone, from any background, is inspired and encouraged to do their best work.