What We Do:
LulaFit is an amenities management company rooted in wellness. We partner with luxury, Class A developments to attract and retain the ideal tenant population for our clients. Our hospitality-focused model aligns technology, programming and user experience to build cultures of wellness in these spaces. Whether it’s a luxury condo building or an office tower, LulaFit will design, brand, manage and program amenities spaces to deliver exceptional tenant experience.
Why We’re Different:
+ LulaFit is a culture-forward, people-first company. We invest in our employees like they are our family, and affectionately refer to our team as the LulaFam.
+ We are dedicated to the development of our team. LulaFit has a robust continuing education program and we are always looking to create opportunities for growth and upward mobility.
+ LulaFit works in some of the most iconic and luxurious buildings in the country. Our premier services and elevated special touches leave a lasting impact on our clients.
+ We are growing rapidly and helping to change the face of wellness and amenities management in real estate.
+ As a member of the LulaFam, you get access to perks like branded swag and discount partnerships.
- Architecture and development of front-end components
- Automate testing and quality assurance for all code shipped
- Stay attuned to, and leverage, emerging trends and best practices for front-end development
- Collaborate daily with engineering leadership, product management and design teammates to plan, prioritize and streamline cross-functional product development efforts
- Maintain clear documentation of front-end systems and applications (including in the code)
- Balance experimentation with production
Desired Skills & Experience - Must Haves
- 3+ years of relative experience building large scale, consumer facing products
- Comfortable working with Node.js
- Experience with common AWS technologies, such as EKS, EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other similar container management tools.
- Experience with common CI/CD tools and version control (Git)
- Experience with relational databases, preferably Postgres
- A passion for building products that feel fun and intuitive to use
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
Desired Skills & Experience - Nice-to-Haves
- High preference towards React and React Native experience
- Experience with various data systems such as columnar, document, graph, streaming, etc.