VP of Sales (SaaS)
Strategy/Business Development /
Who We Are
Lulafit is a national leader in modern wellness technology and services. Today, lulafit works with top organizations and real estate companies to create a culture that supports people’s physical, social, and mental well-being. The result is increased retention, higher engagement, and healthier and happier people.
What You’ll Do
In your role as VP of Sales, you’ll be uncovering, developing, and closing opportunities with lulafit blue chip customers. Build a repeatable sales model, build a team, and manage strategic partner relationships.
How You’ll Do It
- Help increase lulafit market share by identifying new opportunities and managing a team of account executives.
- Oversee strategic partnerships with benefits brokers, wellness consultants and payers.
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of the customer’s needs, market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies.
- Supporting a team of Account Executives by participating and leading in client / prospect meetings to increase pipeline velocity.
- Consistent development of the sales team by leading and modeling the skills for all new Account Executives and SDR’s.
- Accountable to measuring weekly pipeline development activities tied to monthly pipeline targets.
- Managing core performance KPI’s and quarterly revenue targets
- Leading and coordinating weekly forecast and pipeline review meeting.
- Communicating and establishing expectations for weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals.
- Mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Account Executives on the sales process.
- Building and iterating on the lulafit sales playbook.
- Reporting on sales activity, pipeline development and forecast to the lulafit leadership team.
- Monitoring the weekly sales activity of the team, and tracking results.
- Establish clear alignment with lulafit’s account director team and ensure smooth client transition.
- Collaborate with technology and program teams to ensure market feedback is incorporated into product and program roadmaps.
- Directly report to the executive team and own revenue strategy.
- Achievement + Accountability: Sets personal goals that are challenging, but achievable. Is ambitious. Strives for excellence. Willing to work as hard as necessary to get things done. You hold yourself accountable for hitting and exceeding targets. When targets deviate, you execute corrective measures.
- Competitiveness: Thrives on the feeling of accomplishment and being a competitive player in their field. Determined to be a top producer. Takes challenges head on. Works with the team to outperform competitors.
- Optimism: Expects to succeed. Remains resilient in the face of difficulties.
- Confidence: Is unfazed by rejection. Not offended by difficult buyers. Feels self-assured. Freely expresses opinions or concerns. Learns from negative experiences with an optimistic attitude.
- Persuasion: Builds a good case, taking customer needs into account. Closes compellingly. Enjoys selling, negotiating, and changing others' point of view. Stays calm under pressure.
- Relationship: Appreciates creating and maintains relationships with prospects and customers. Enjoys social interaction and building rapport. Freely expresses enthusiasm.
- Leadership: Being vocal, helping the team learn to analytically break down a problem, find solutions, and measure outcomes
- Pattern Recognition: The ability to recognize patterns and inconsistencies in data to drive decision making and strategy
- Innovative: Must be a curious individual, constantly challenging the status quo and improving. You must have demonstrated success innovating solutions to increase productivity and profitability
- Organization: You will be involved in a lot of projects that reach the entire organization, and being able to plan and manage workload between those projects and ensure we’re finishing projects to completion will be critical to success
- Personally Motivated: Must want to build their career into something bigger and greater than they imagined with an opportunity they are in control of
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of progressive direct sales experience and management
- Track record of success in building and developing a team
- Ability to be a thought leader in the space and represent a brand
- Value being an equity holder and building a business as if it was their own company
- Experience in a business-to-business environment
- Experience managing and selling in an employee benefit environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills, including effectiveness in small and large group settings, both in person and via virtual meeting tools and/or conference calls
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with many different teams
- The ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience successfully navigating the employer ecosystem (HR, consultants, brokers, payers, TPA, etc.) to drive growth is a plus
- Complex and strategic sales experience
- Technology and/or professional services experience
- Start-up experience
Benefits & Perks
At lulafit, we invest in our employees' health and well-being. Our benefits reflect our commitment to help our team be the best versions of themselves both at work and at home. We are proud to offer all full-time employees:
* Uncapped commission model
* Paid Medical Options & Life
* Dental & Vision
* Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Generous Parental Leave
* Professional Development Reimbursement
* Personalized Mental Health Support
* Team Social Events
* Virtual Wellness Platform Access
* Branded Company Swag
* Recognition & Rewards Program
Why We’re Different
At lulafit, we’re proud to have created a product and service our customers love. We are a team in every sense. We support one another as we work collaboratively towards a common goal of modernizing well-being to empower people in their everyday lives. From growth opportunities to professional development to unique benefits and perks, we want all our employees to realize their full potential. We value innovative and curious people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable workplace that promotes and values diversity. We welcome all employees and applicants, without regard to age, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, religion, or any other protected characteristic under law. More importantly, our work environment is one where everyone, from any background, is inspired and encouraged to do their best work.