Licensed Massage Therapist
New York City, NY
What We Do:
LulaFit is an amenities management company rooted in wellness. We partner with luxury, Class A developments to attract and retain the ideal tenant population for our clients. Our hospitality-focused model aligns technology, programming and user experience to build cultures of wellness in these spaces. Whether it’s a luxury condo building or an office tower, LulaFit will design, brand, manage and program amenities spaces to deliver exceptional tenant experience.
Why We’re Different:
+ LulaFit is a culture-forward, people-first company. We invest in our employees like they are our family, and affectionately refer to our team as the LulaFam.
+ We are dedicated to the development of our team. LulaFit has a robust continuing education program and we are always looking to create opportunities for growth and upward mobility.
+ LulaFit works in some of the most iconic and luxurious buildings in the country. Our premier services and elevated special touches leave a lasting impact on our clients.
+ We are growing rapidly and helping to change the face of wellness and amenities management in real estate.
+ As a member of the LulaFam, you get access to perks like branded swag and discount partnerships.
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
- Travel to clients to provide 60 minute and 90 minute table massages
- Provide chair massages at LulaFit events at luxury high rises and corporations
- Respond to client feedback during massages and adjust technique as needed
- Current and valid state license for massage therapy
- 1+ years of experience as a massage therapist
- Experience with in-home massage preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive base rate & bonus structure
- Flexible work environment (ability to set your own schedule)