Motion Graphic Designer / 3D Generalist
Los Angeles, USA
The Motion Graphic Designer / 3D Generalist compiles graphic simulations to bring concepts to reality
- Use concept art, storyboards, sketches and written briefs to bring ideas into reality
- Manage and create digital assets that can be easily handed off to other artists
- Create motion graphics/animation/assets/simulations of the highest detail to be used within our pipeline
- Work within both 2D and 3D pipelines.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Motion Graphics Designer or 3D Generalist in a creative based studio
- Expert knowledge of C4D, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Maya, Houdini, Nuke or other similar softwares are a plus
- A string creative eye for design
- An approachable, proactive, and accommodating attitude
- An innate desire to stay informed of current technologies
- Strong time management skills and the ability to balance priorities under the pressure of a deadline-driven production
- A team oriented mentality with a 'get it done' attitude
- An ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- An ability to take direction and implement feedback with a positive attitude
As much as we love receiving emails, you can imagine that we get a lot! So, please submit your application by clicking on the "Apply Now" button below to ensure our team receives it.