Director of Data Insight and Action
Boston, MA, US /
Data Insight and Action /
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
Based in the U.S., this is a crucial role to help our health system clients deliver better care. It is an opportunity for a savvy healthcare innovator to establish a Data Insight and Action service. You will be getting in at an exciting time for Lumeon, leveraging the significant structured data our pathways generate to deliver insight and action plans for our clients.
We seek a senior leader to drive the development of our Data Analytics and Insight service. You will develop Lumeon’s data strategy and plan working closely with the various internal stakeholders; Engineering, Pathway Producers, Clinical leads, Pathway Proposition Managers and Sales to ensure our pathways deliver the best outcomes for all.
You will have a keen ability to identify new insights from the underlying pathway data and develop these into actionable plans for our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of Lumeon’s data vision and strategy.
- Develop Lumeon’s “Data Insights and Action” client facing propositions such as pathway benchmarking and pathway optimization services.
- Work closely with initial beach head customers to validate our propositions.
- Develop a go to market plan for the defined services.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure our data vision is clear understood and well executed.
- Through Product Management and Engineering ensure the necessary underlying technology roadmap to support our data vision.
- For all Lumeon pathways ensure that key metrics are identified, measured and standardised reports are available both internally and externally.
- Consult with Lumeon customers pre and post sale to ensure that their pathways can be fully optimized.
- Develop the necessary customer facing collateral to support our Data Insights and Action propositions.
- Work with sales, marketing, business analysts and solutions architects and others to align them around your plans.
- Ensure key metrics are in place for all customer deployments so that success can be measured.
To be successful, you will bring these qualities and experience:
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and autonomous, while highly collaborative.
- Successful candidates will probably come from a healthcare data analytics consulting background.
- You will have a detailed knowledge of healthcare data, nomenclature and coding schemes.
- Comfortable working with senior client representatives to develop success metrics and optimised approaches to generate the best outcome.
- You will be good at influencing others using your intellect, market, and data analytics knowledge.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas advantageous: patient communications, surgery optimization, clinical decision support, care coordination, automation or process improvement.
- Experience writing collateral, and presentation pitches.
- You will have effective team leadership skills with a track record of producing results and making effective decisions.
- Prior, relevant experience is a must.
- Must be willing to travel across the U.S. and to Boston, subject to any COVID restrictions.
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.