Clinical Solutions Specialist
Boston, MA, US /
Sales & Marketing – Outside Sales (US) /
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
We are seeking a Clinical Solutions Specialist to help execute on our U.S. new business and customer growth efforts.
- You will engage with our current and prospective customers in the pre-sale process to provide in-depth healthcare industry expertise and Lumeon product knowledge to help identify and drive a Lumeon solution that meets their evolving business needs.
- Integrated with the field-based sales team, you will present the Lumeon value proposition, demonstrate Lumeon products, and have strategic discussions about Lumeon solutions using a consultative selling approach. You will also liaise with Lumeon marketing, product management, customer service and implementation to define appropriate solutions for customer’s business issues and objectives.
- Work with the U.S. sales team to exceed sales goals, including top-line revenue growth, market share objectives, and quota achievement while operating within an assigned expense budget.
- Build strong customer relationships necessary to identify the decision makers and understand the decision-making process at each customer opportunity. Leverage these relationships in order to help close business.
- Become an industry and product expert, capable of serving as a value-added consultant to customers.
- Interact with other departments in the organization to insure the proper handling of customer requirements.
- Registered Nurse or comparable clinical experience, ideally with active case management certification.
- Demonstrated subject-matter expertise in a relevant aspect of healthcare, such as health systems, clinically integrated networks, inpatient or ambulatory settings, or patient-centered medical home. Experience with patient engagement initiatives preferred.
- Experience in physician leadership engagement, clinical practice transformation and care delivery model design.
- Superior skills in relationship building, active listening, needs analysis, solution design and win-win negotiating.
- The ideal candidate will be a catalytic “self-starter” with a strong work ethic, meticulously organized and capable of serving as an expert in our technology within the context of healthcare delivery in the U.S.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Listens and presents with a high degree of comfort and credibility.
- Serves with passion, vigor, and has a high sense of urgency and integrity.
- Ability to travel by air and car within the Unites States approximately 40% of the time.
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.