Cloud Automation Engineer
London, UK /
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
Working with the developers, QA and the rest of the Cloud Engineering Team you will build automation using Jenkins, Kubernetes, AWS and Terraform to test and deploy our healthcare product. As we continue to grow there will be many opportunities to bring in new technologies to solve challenging new problems and scale the existing solutions as well as develop new ones.
- Motivated individual who can scale across a number of roles and is flexible to work within a diverse team.
- Write automated testing and deployment pipelines using Jenkins and Kubernetes (EKS)
- Write Terraform to control AWS solutions
- Collaborate with Developers and QA
- Put in place solutions to improve developer and QA efficiency and running costs
- Maintain existing AWS CI/automation Solution
- Design and build new solutions from scratch
- 5 years in a development role
- 1-3 years DevOps experience preferably with AWS and Terraform
- An excellent understanding of CI/CD, Configuration Management, Automation, Orchestration and Application Development/Deployment
- Deep knowledge of Linux Operating System
- Python scripting skills
- Strong knowledge in source control tools e.g. GIT
- Practical knowledge of Jenkins, Kubernetes and Docker
- Healthcare background
- Working in a HIPAA and/or GDPR compliant environment
- Have a degree in a technical discipline
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.