London, UK /
Technical – Development Operations /
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
You will work within our DevOps team to maintain and further develop our world-class, web-based, healthcare platform. We are seeking a DevOps engineer with strong operations skills and a background in development.
- Working within the Technical Operations team on a day-to-day basis, addressing support requests and requirements for new infrastructure / software
- Working with the broader business in order to solve customer issues such as integrations requirements
- Assist in developing the Lumeon infrastructure using automated tools, writing or employing routines to support/manage the platform
- A 3-year degree in Computer Science or similar experience
- 6+ years experience in Linux/Unix Administration
- Expert understanding of cloud-based Web architecture
- 5+ years experience using AWS tools and services to manage/implement infrastructure
- CI/CD experience – Jenkins
- Demonstrable experience working with Terraform
- Demonstrable experience using Ansible
- Demonstrable experience in Bash and Python scripting languages
- Demonstrable experience in database administration and tools
- 6+ years experience in LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP) administration
- Experience in a PCI-DSS or ISO 27001-compliant environment
- Experience with systems integration, healthcare specifically (e.g. HL7, MirthConnect, DICOM)
- Icinga, DataDog, Git, Jenkins and varied open source technologies.
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.