Account Executive, NY
New York, NY
Lumi helps ecommerce brands produce memorable and sustainable packaging through our online platform and worldwide network of factories. Tens of millions of packages are being shipped every year with Lumi products.
By joining Lumi you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing way people buy things, and the supply chain behind everything that gets shipped to your doorstep. Learn more →
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for the ramping and expansion of customer accounts through existing business and additional added services. You will interact daily with entrepreneurs, c-level executives and operational experts at leading ecommerce and direct-to-consumer brands. With the support of a dedicated Sales Project Manager, you will diagnose branding, packaging and supply chain challenges, and create compelling, modern packaging solutions based on Lumi’s proprietary data and technology.
- Be the key contact for accounts on an ongoing basis; from signing the membership agreement and beyond
- Cultivate strong relationships and trust with key customer stakeholders; build trust and rapport by utilizing your knowledge of packaging, ecommerce and Lumi’s unique consultative and software approach to the packaging supply chain
- Collaborate closely with the Sales Project Manager to build strong case studies for each client and their use-case
- Expand revenue growth for accounts in accordance with quarterly sales goals
- 3+ years of direct sales or operational experience within the ecommerce/direct-to-consumer space
- Ability to work independently with a company based in LA
- Proven track record of establishing and growing new accounts
- Experience in B2B relationship building
- Successful experience in a collaborative sales environment
- Highly effective writing and sales presentation skills
- A strong sense of urgency that moves clients from analysis to action
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency with and dependence on sales CRM software
What we look for
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, often working remotely across the world. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of logistics, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Note that due to the volume of applications we are not able to reply to everyone. Rest assured, we do read every application. Thanks for considering us!