Sales Operations Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Lumi helps ecommerce brands produce memorable and sustainable packaging through our online platform and worldwide network of factories. Tens of millions of packages are being shipped every year with Lumi products.
By joining Lumi you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing way people buy things, and the supply chain behind everything that gets shipped to your doorstep. Learn more →
As our Sales Operations Manager, you will drive operational excellence within our Growth teams (Sales, Customer Success and Marketing). You will support the day-to-day administration of Salesforce and help structure and implement new processes within our systems.
This role acts as a business partner to drive revenue growth, increase customer retention, and enhance sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, analysis, and sales tools. You’ll play a critical role in improving and scaling our growth operations.
What you'll do
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment, building and optimizing functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Work closely with our tech team to provide key feedback about Lumi platform developments that affect growth teams
- Collaborate with our engineering team to ensure all growth adopted software integrates properly with the Lumi platform
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales and customer success funnel metrics and deliver regular insights
- Define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Enhance sales productivity by simplifying processes and implement systems to measure, track and provide analytics
- Create weekly and monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Partner with VP Growth to track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment across sales and customer success teams
- Identify and make recommendations to eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes and policies; create and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new growth team members
- Perform software evaluations for existing and new Growth tools and platforms
- Build and manage integrations with Salesforce and continually optimize the software suite to align with Lumi’s revenue and retention goals
- Build out and improve case management systems for Expert Services (ie: Physical prototypes, dielines, and lab tests)
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations
- Salesforce subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure timely execution and business impact
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven excellence multi-tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals
- Experience with other BI and cloud automation tools including Looker, Zapier, Zendesk, Hubspot, Totango and similar platforms ideal
What we look for
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, often working remotely across the world. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of logistics, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Note that due to the volume of applications we are not able to reply to everyone. Rest assured, we do read every application. Thanks for considering us!