Customer Success Manager
New York, NY /
Customer Success /
Lumi helps ecommerce brands produce memorable and sustainable packaging through our online platform and worldwide network of factories. Tens of millions of packages are being shipped every year with Lumi products.
By joining Lumi you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing way people buy things, and the supply chain behind everything that gets shipped to your doorstep. Learn more →
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with our platform & services to drive higher business value and packaging throughput. You will diagnose branding, packaging and supply chain challenges, and create compelling, modern packaging solutions based on Lumi’s proprietary data and technology. You will drive platform onboarding & training, manage account health and strategically engage & delight customers. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention, and expansion of Lumi’s business.
What you'll do
- Successfully onboard customers to the Lumi Dashboard, lead and participate in ongoing activities that drive platform adoption, and support customers in reaching packaging spend thresholds
- Influence customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Own relationship with customers from securing annual renewals, facilitating QBRs, and overall happiness with the solutions Lumi provides
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Consistently measure, track, and report on the metrics and health of accounts to identify opportunities for upsells and to anticipate issues in advance
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product, supply chain, and our team of Lumi experts
- Manage issue resolution and escalate to appropriate team members as needed
- 3+ years experience in customer success, implementation, account management, or similar customer-facing role; SaaS experience preferred
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Salesforce or similar CRM software experience
- Exceptional communication and email etiquette, and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in challenging situations
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment, organized and skilled at multi-tasking
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the willingness to go the extra mile to give someone a great experience
- Understanding of e-commerce operations & supply chain, previous experience working with consumer brands & retailers is preferred
What we look for
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, often working remotely across the world. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of logistics, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Note that due to the volume of applications we are not able to reply to everyone. Rest assured, we do read every application. Thanks for considering us!