Enterprise Account Manager
Full Time Permanent
We’re LumiQ – an audio-first professional education platform for CPAs. We help CPAs get their continuing professional development (CPD) hours through engaging podcasts with business leaders (the CFOs of Slack, Shopify, Yelp, Yahoo!, TD Bank, and Wealthsimple just to name a few). CPD/CPE is the yearly required learning that CPAs generally dread doing. They’re tired of dealing with boring webinars, irrelevant content and product experiences that are out-of-date. That’s why they’ve flocked to LumiQ and our mission to make professional learning enjoyable.
With hundreds of companies signed up, we’re at the precipice of launching a global movement that’s going to massively change the professional education and podcasting industries. Following our recent Series A, we’ve expanded into the US market and are seeing wonderful early signs of traction.
Despite our lightning growth, we tend not to subscribe to the mantra of “move fast and break things.” Our goal is to build a profitable company, where our employees can learn and grow, and where customers see real value and genuinely enjoy using the product. We are building a company meant to last, and if this resonates with you, we hope you will consider joining us on our journey to transform professional education!
What You'll be Responsible For:
- Proactively owning and managing a portfolio of enterprise-level accounts and becoming their trusted advisor and influencer
- Becoming an expert on the LumiQ platform, with a deep understanding of our capabilities and value
- Consulting with customers on their internal learning goals and challenges while establishing ways to incorporate LumiQ
- Creating and implementing internal engagement programs within client organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of LumiQ.
- Work hand-in-hand with various departments (Content, Sales, RevOps, Product) to ensure our enterprise customers’ experience is perfect from onboarding to renewal—and everything in between.
- You will serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities, to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting.
Who You Are:
- We’re open to a bunch of different backgrounds as the right fit for this role. If you’re any of the below, we’d love to speak with you:
- B2B SaaS sales experience with a focus on account management of large clients
- A CPA who loves the accounting profession and managing client relationships but wants to use your designation for something else
- An L&D professional who has a history of rolling out expansive projects internally and creating stakeholder consensus
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, and a strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Willing to travel to meet prospects and customers
If you think your experience is most of the way there we’d still love to meet you!
Please note this is a flexible hybrid role based out of Toronto, Canada. Employees will be expected to be able to commute to the office for some team and company-based activities.
Benefits and Perks
● Health Benefits after 3 months with us, including a yearly health spend account
● Access to an Employee Assistance Program if needed
● Monthly team social events (Super Smash Bro party, hot chocolate bar, Blue Jays game, Hot Ones Challenge are just a few examples of what we have done in the past)
● Schedule flexibility. We know our employees have lives outside of work and don’t mind if you need to run to a mid-day doctor's appointment or pick up a kid early from school!
● Nomad policy: Work remotely 4 weeks of the year from anywhere in the world
● Office space at one of Canada’s most well-regarded startup accelerators—OneEleven (Front and John Street) which includes ping pong and foosball tables, monthly learning events, and a great opportunity to grow your personal and professional network with dozens of other startup folks in the space
● The chance to work with the world-class investors behind us, including Jean Desgagne, former CEO of GES at the TMX, Joel Lessem, Founder & CEO of Firmex, Neil Wainright, Founder and CEO of Nexonia, and Dennis Bennie, one of the Founding members of the Creative Destruction Lab.