Graphic Design Intern
Paris, France /
Product – User Acquisition & ASO /
Democratising the Mobile industry
Lumos Apps is transforming the mobile industry by empowering app creators.
Our team identifies Apps with great potential and helps them become #1 with our software and expertise.
As the first company in the world to successfully bring the publishing model to consumer Apps, we are quickly taking over the market and recently closed a 10m€ fundraising round with Tier-1 VCs to achieve one goal: become the #1 publisher of consumer Apps by democratising the industry.
Working directly with the ASO team, you’ll own creating a wide array of graphic elements for a large portfolio of mobile apps on iOS and Android.
What you'll work on
- Creating a variety of marketing designs to improve App marketing effectiveness
- Brainstorming new ideas and developing new concepts that can be materialised into visually appealing elements on the App and Play Stores
- Collaborating with different teams to continuously improve the creative production process
- Continuously performing creative research to bring fresh ideas into the existing processes
- Currently studying or have prior experience in graphic, marketing or UI design
- You are looking for a 6-month internship
- You have a portfolio of artworks that you are proud to showcase
- Plus points if you’re already familiar with Figma
- Fluent English level
What we value
- Get things done - we enjoy working with people who have a sense of urgency, and who thrive in environments where both, speed and quality matter.
- Critical thinking - there’s nothing better than working with a team that can think critically about a problem or a situation to identify the right next step!
- International - we’re a team of +15 nationalities, you'll feel right at home if you’ve moved around!