Senior Marketing Business Analyst
Lumosity is a brain training program with over 85 million users and 4.4 billion games played. In addition to producing more games for Lumosity, we’re also creating new products that combine science, engineering and game design to leverage social interactions, creativity, and more.
The Marketing team is expanding and we’re looking for a Senior Marketing Business Analyst to join our ranks! The team serves as the link between the consumer and the product, focusing on outbound marketing inside and outside the product. As we get more targeted and personalized in our communication, you’ll help us evolve and expand how and what we send to our users, building stronger, more long-lasting relationships with our subscribers and future customers.
- Passionate about connecting business and customer insights to product and marketing innovation
- Data-driven and comfortable with analysis
- Voracious learner and eager teacher
- Up-to-date on marketing industry standards and best practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to frame opportunities to make a strong business case or recommendation
- Self-driven and independent
- Outstanding at project management and cross-team collaboration
- Frame, analyze and track Product Marketing initiatives to drive key business outcomes such as registration, conversion, engagement and renewals.
- Grow and optimize our analytics capabilities: working with the PMMs and cross-functional teams to oversee data collection and integration across marketing channels and tools (e.g. Leanplum, SendGrid, Sales Force etc.)
- Help implement, analyze and evolve behavioral segmentation efforts across multiple campaigns
- Track ongoing campaigns and analyze new marketing tests to prioritize subsequent investments.
- Provide meaningful insights to help us better understand our customers.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Research and stay up to date on the latest best practices, changes in the marketing industry, with a special focus on email and mobile marketing
- 5-7+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Experience analysing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with SQL, Excel and R or other statistical software package
- Experience with marketing tools and databases (e.g. ExactTarget, Sendgrid, Marketo, Salesforce, Chartio, Leanplum, custom tools)
- Extensive A/B and multivariate experiment design & testing using multiple marketing channels and tools/data bases.
- A collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Regular creative learning sessions, skill shares, forums, guest speakers, and workshops
- Education budget for conferences, professional and skill development
- Competitive health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible time off
- Gym and cell phone reimbursement
- Catered lunch 4 times a week, fully stocked kitchen & snacks, and dinner if you work late
- Weekly happy hours and bi-monthly movie nights
- Game room with Smash tournaments, tons of board games, ping pong, chess, and Legos
- Team off-sites (past excursions include creative retreats, cooking classes, and terrarium building)
- Passes to SFMOMA (and a view of their sculpture garden from our office!)