Enterprise Sales Director (Fully Remote)
United States /
Sales – Sales /
This is a fully remote opportunity. Must be consistently available between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
What We Are
Lunchbox is a collection of enterprise solutions that redefine the digital restaurant experience. You can't put us in a box because we're the whole package. We're an exceedingly savvy team of tech and food enthusiasts. We help build out performance tools to drive guests to restaurants — and only restaurants!
Lunchbox is for restaurateurs, by restaurateurs, and we're shouting that from the rooftops! We're led by food people who care. Our team has won some fun culture awards, and you can find us in the press. We regularly launch stuff that helps the industry, and we're not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get dirty. It's also important to note that we raised the largest Series A in FoodTech ($22 million) and most recently raised a Series B ($50 million), led by Coatue.
What We Are NOT
We're not charging our clients a 30% commission on sales and we're definitely not gatekeeping data. We leave all that for the 3rd-party platforms to do.
The Enterprise Sales Director will be responsible for prospecting and calling upon restaurants and other hospitality venues. The Enterprise Sales Director will hunt for new business throughout the United States via telephone, email, in-person meetings, travel, tradeshows, and various social media channels.
The candidate will have in-depth knowledge of restaurant business development and sales techniques, sales methodology, and a can-do attitude. Having a wide network within the restaurant space is a huge plus. In cooperation with internal and external resources, they will review the markets and associated data, identify areas of focus, and develop targeted site lists. In support of the Lunchbox business plan, they will identify and engage with the stakeholders of targeted enterprise accounts and conduct demonstrations, and present proposals that result in driving revenue.
Strong working relations with influential partners (restaurants, large franchise groups, etc.) will be a critical success factor.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Prospect, engage and close new defined enterprise business.
- Identify potential revenue opportunities.
- Stay current with external and internal developments in the restaurant and hospitality technology environment to identify new deployment opportunities.
- Take appropriate actions to increase the visibility and stature of the organization, including networking
- Maintain productive, profitable and friendly business relationships with clients, and potential clients.
- Ensure that assigned sales goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of products, guidelines and regulations.
- Develop strategies for the improvement, development and customization of products and services to serve customers/clients/partners.
- Update weekly sales forecasts and maintain an active pipeline of net new deals.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
What You’ll Bring (Required Qualifications):
- Minimum 5+ years of Enterprise and SaaS experience
- Experience in technology and business development (strong preference will be given to hospitality technology)
- Experience working with fifty-plus units
- Experience understanding and working with heavily franchised + corporate organizations
- Excellent organizational, planning, and implementation skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Vast Experience presenting to “C” level clients
- Understanding of financial reports including budgetary guidelines, revenue opportunities, and associated costs
- Highly proficient with productivity tools including G-Suite, Salesforce, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- High attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Able to meet deadlines under stress and interruptions, following through to complete simultaneous projects
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Willingness to be part of a startup atmosphere with constant change and ability to thrive in ambiguity
Some Awesome Benefits:
- 🌍 Remote work from anywhere in the US.
- 💸 Workspace stipend or device allowance of up to $500.
- 💰 Competitive salary and equity packages.
- 🏥 Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, and vision).
- 💆 Online mental health therapy for your well-being.
- 🏖️ Unlimited PTO from day one and parental leave.
- 📚 Annual professional development stipend.
- 🍔 Oh, and we'll even cover the cost of your food-related tattoo!
- Meet our VP of Sales, Phil McGahey
- Take a look at our Product suite
- Check out our Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Lunchbox’s biggest asset is our people. We work to shape an equitable and inclusive culture that amplifies voices, fuels performance and collaboration, and fosters a sense of trust and belonging for all. We know that, similar to the restaurant industry that we serve, different views and experiences are advantages, and help us drive better business. We strive for the awareness, education, celebration, and recognition of not only our people but for diversity, inclusion, and equity across our organization.
Lunchbox is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This means, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.