Implementation Manager (Fully Remote)
United States /
Customer – Onboarding /
This is a fully remote opportunity. Must be consistently available between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
What We Are
Lunchbox is a collection of enterprise solutions that redefine the digital restaurant experience. You can't put us in a box because we're the whole package. We're an exceedingly savvy team of tech and food enthusiasts. We help build out performance tools to drive guests to restaurants — and only restaurants!
Lunchbox is for restaurateurs, by restaurateurs, and we're shouting that from the rooftops! We're led by food people who care. Our team has won some fun culture awards, and you can find us in the press. We regularly launch stuff that helps the industry, and we're not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get dirty. It's also important to note that we raised the largest Series A in FoodTech ($22 million) and most recently raised a Series B ($50 million), led by Coatue.
What We Are NOT
We're not charging our clients a 30% commission on sales and we're definitely not gatekeeping data. We leave all that for the 3rd-party platforms to do.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, customer-facing project manager to lead customers through their onboarding experience. Our customers expect the best, so you must have sharp attention to detail, flawless follow-through, excellent communication abilities, and a clear comprehension of fast-paced onboarding in a SaaS startup. Reporting to the Onboarding Team Manager, you’ll be principally responsible for delighting customers by ensuring a portfolio of assigned projects are delivered on time, within scope, and on budget. Other responsibilities include liaising with Customer Success, Support, and Engineering teams, designing and documenting processes and workflows, sharing best practices, reconciling contract/project deliverables, and other duties as assigned.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Contribute to team standups, surface project risks and escalate blockers, lead customer meetings, tend to system hygiene and project status updates
- Collaborate closely with other teams to delight our Restaurant Partners during their onboarding process
- Manage the implementation of ongoing third-party integrations
- Drive iterative improvements to our workflows and onboarding processes,
- Support our configurations and engineering teams in prioritizing what matters most
- Spend quality time with your manager investing in your growth and development, and debrief the team on your progress and completed projects.
- Celebrate customer go-lives
What You’ll Bring:
- Have 2+ years’ experience in a project management, onboarding, or SaaS service delivery role;
- Can readily demonstrate exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation), self-awareness, and great meeting management techniques;
- Judiciously displays a great sense of humor;
- Quickly shows initiative and assumes an unwavering commitment to personal accountability;
- Always bring your A-game and want to help your teammates do the same;
- Are annoyed when others don’t have the same relentless attention to detail as you;
- Understand why and demonstrate a strong bias toward action and results are important in a startup;
- View all things through a customer-centric lens;
- Can’t shake the overwhelming urge to break down barriers, ask difficult questions, and conquer whatever challenge is before you.
- Experience working in restaurants, hospitality, or food service;
- Experience with restaurant technology;
- Training or coursework in project management.
- Set up your home office and create an environment conducive to success
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and your key org players
- Shadow some amazing colleagues and start accumulating technical and functional knowledge
- Get familiar with all of our internal tools and resources
- Be introduced to customers and start owning a project
- Celebrate launching your first customer and take on more complex projects
- Have made valuable contributions to our workflows, processes, and tools
- Take on additional, more complex projects (because of incentives!)
- Share knowledge and wisdom with your colleagues to help everyone level-up
- Be a veteran of the Lunchbox onboarding process, a valuable contributor who expertly manages several projects at a time without missing a beat
- Tackle the most complex implementations
In one month you will:
By month 3 you will:
By month 6 you will:
Some Awesome Benefits:
- 🌍 Remote work from anywhere in the US.
- 💸 Workspace stipend or device allowance of up to $500.
- 💰 Competitive salary and equity packages.
- 🏥 Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, and vision).
- 💆 Online mental health therapy for your well-being.
- 🏖️ Unlimited PTO from day one and parental leave.
- 📚 Annual professional development stipend.
- 🍔 Oh, and we'll even cover the cost of your food-related tattoo!
- Take a look at our Product suite
- Check out our Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Meet some of our colleagues Inside Lunchbox
Lunchbox’s biggest asset is our people. We work to shape an equitable and inclusive culture that amplifies voices, fuels performance and collaboration, and fosters a sense of trust and belonging for all. We know that, similar to the restaurant industry that we serve, different views and experiences are advantages, and help us drive better business. We strive for the awareness, education, celebration, and recognition of not only our people but for diversity, inclusion, and equity across our organization.
Lunchbox is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This means, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.