Customer Support Representative
Customer – Support /
This is a fully remote opportunity. Must be located in the Philippines and consistently available between 8:00 pm - 12 noon (next day) GMT+8, Manila Time Zone
What We Are
Lunchbox is a collection of enterprise solutions that redefine the digital restaurant experience. You can't put us in a box because we're the whole package. We're an exceedingly savvy team of tech and food enthusiasts. We help build out performance tools to drive guests to restaurants — and only restaurants!
Lunchbox is for restaurateurs, by restaurateurs, and we're shouting that from the rooftops! We're led by food people who care. Our team has won some fun culture awards, and you can find us in the press. We regularly launch stuff that helps the industry, and we're not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get dirty. It's also important to note that we raised the largest Series A in FoodTech ($22 million) and most recently raised a Series B ($50 million), both led by Coatue.
What We Are NOT
We're not charging our clients a 30% commission on sales and we're definitely not gatekeeping data. We leave all that for the 3rd-party platforms to do.
The Lunchbox Customer Support Representative is responsible for identifying, investigating, diagnosing, and resolving customer issues and queries on the Lunchbox products and platforms from a 1st Tier perspective, while respecting communication channels and involving necessary team members and account contacts through escalation paths with other internal divisions such as Delivery, Customer, Engineering, QA and/or other departments to restore and resolve incidents or logged tickets.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Capable of answering, triaging, and fully resolving internal, client, and guest issues in any given channel (email, live chat, phone support), escalating as needed
- Respects communication channels and involve necessary team members and account contacts through escalation paths
- Demonstrates that they understand the need for 24/7 support and can be flexible in their hours to accommodate clients and team members
- Maintains high customer satisfaction levels
- Takes ownership of client issues and follows problems through to resolution
- Should be able to execute tasks defined by a more senior team member
- Always up to date with internal processes and product information
- Has a fundamental understanding of Lunchbox Products, Platforms, Features, Functionality, and Integrations
- Can find and use appropriate internal and/or external resources to guide our clients or resolve an issue
- Able to troubleshoot beginner-level problems or issues
- Has appropriate knowledge of all our tools to aid in troubleshooting
What You’ll Bring (Required Qualifications):
- 2+ years of experience working in a support team in a SaaS product environment.
- 2 years experience in supporting and engaging with an international customer base
- At least 2 years of Service Desk software experience (For example Zendesk, Freshdesk, ITSM, or similar)
- Strong English communication skills both written and oral
- Passion for the Hospitality industry
- Ability to learn quickly and self-educate through internal and external resources
- Proactive, strong critical thinking skills, detail-oriented, confident, and motivated
- Some HTML and CSS knowledge is beneficial for technical orientation
- Proficiency in G-Suite is beneficial
- Atlassian (Jira, ClickUp, and Confluence) knowledge is beneficial
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and your key org players
- Shadow some amazing colleagues and start building out your product knowledge and internal team processes.
- Have an understanding of the job’s roles and responsibilities, department goals, and processes. You should emerge from this month with enough knowledge to handle straightforward tickets independently while maintaining quality customer experience.
- Focus on putting learnings into action. It is also a chance to expand company and product knowledge through internal training, experiential, and concept learning.
- Be capable of answering, triaging, and fully resolving internal, client, and guest escalations in all channels or escalating if needed via creating comprehensive escalation tickets to other internal departments, i.e. Engineering.
- Have solid product knowledge and fully understand the job’s roles and responsibilities. You will be reasonably armed for success at this point.
- Be able to work on complex issues, take ownership of all tickets handled, involve necessary team members or other internal divisions or external account contacts if needed, and follow problems through to resolution.
In one month you will:
By 60 day’s you will:
By 90 you will:
Lunchbox’s biggest asset is our people. We work to shape an equitable and inclusive culture that amplifies voices, fuels performance and collaboration, and fosters a sense of trust and belonging for all. We know that, similar to the restaurant industry that we serve, different views and experiences are advantages, and help us drive better business. We strive for the awareness, education, celebration, and recognition of not only our people but for diversity, inclusion, and equity across our organization.
Lunchbox is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.