Product Manager Omada
Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity and we are building our internal brand studio.
Join us as we turn our brands into the App Store's top sellers!
At Luni, we believe in passion, fulfillment and achievement.
Going to work at Luni means joining an ambitious adventure, create products that make sense to us, grow every day and have a positive impact on the world!
👉 Luni is looking for his first Product Manager for the Omada application.
Omada offers a social gaming experience based on sports betting, allowing fans to play every day on matches without taking any financial risks.
With Omada, we set out to create the future of sports fan experience. One that is fun, safe for all ages and shared by a community of passionate like-minded people.
Omada has scaled from 10k daily active users in November 2021 to 150k+ now.
As the first product manager your mission will be to accelerate the pace and quality of features delivery. You’ll work hand in hand with the Lead of Omada on the product roadmap. Your goal will be to build the best product for Sport Fans, in order to help us reach millions of sport fans all over the world.
⭐️ Here is a snapshot of your responsibilities ⭐️
• Talk to users to understand their need and how they perceive the product.
• Watch figures everyday to see how the new features perform and what can be improved.
• Clearly define the scope of new features and how we will define the success of it.
• Collaborate with engineer teams and designers to deliver features.
• Work hand in hand with the lead of Omada to determine the best roadmap for the product.
• Be creative in order to propose solutions that will allow Omada to reach new goals.
💫 Who you are
• 5+ years of significant experience as a product manager in consumer startups (experience in product-led growth companies is a plus).
• You are someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills with thorough knowledge of customers' needs and wants.
• Insatiably curious, your mind is brimming with questions and you find joy in learning the answers.
• Strong opinions loosely held, you have a well-informed point of view but are always interested in changing your mind when confronted by better evidence.
• Fluent English communication and documentation skills.
• A plus is to be a sport fan yourself. It will make you work easier to understand the behavior of this population.
👉 Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life.
We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.
🙌 You’ll enjoy
• The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day.
• The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
• A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development.
• Great offices in Bordeaux (our headquarters) and in Paris (LuniPod).
• We have flexible time-off policy and we trust people to work remotely.
• High coverage mutual insurance (Alan) and meal vouchers (Swile card)
• Deliveroo credits that you can use every day for lunch
• PEE / PERCO : Employee Savings and Retirement plans that allow you to save without touching your salary.
• Unlimited days off at Luni. You can take them without regard to number, seniority or time period.
• Nursery : Partnership with the "Choisirmacrèche" network, which gives you access to nursery spots close to your home or workplace, depending on your family organization.
• CESU vouchers, a system that allows a private employer to declare and pay for personal services activities (household helper, childcare, pet sitting, etc.)
• In Bordeaux offices : a gym fully equipped gym for weight training and cardio fitness. Yoga classes and CrossFit/Boxing session with coachs.
• English classes
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
🖐 If you wish to know more about Luni and our ambition, you can listen to these two podcasts (in French) :
🎙Adrien Miniatti - Son parcours, la création de Luni, leur modèle particulier et plus by Yacine Sqalli - "Dans la tête d'un.e CEO" - Last 45 min
🎤Adrien Miniatti - Créer en 3 ans un leader mondial autofinancé par l'Appstore by Matthieu Stefani - "Generation Do it Yourself" - Last 3h