Talent Acquisition Manager - Paris
Human Ressources /
✨Who we are?
Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity and we are building our internal brand studio.
Fitness Coach is the most downloaded fitness app in the United States.
Omada, our latest creation, is a social betting app with a very strong brand dedicated to Gen Z. Our goal is to build the biggest community of sports fans.
Join us as we turn our brands into the App Store's top sellers!
At Luni, we believe in passion, fulfillment and achievement. We spend most of our life at work, it has to be fun! Going to work at Luni means joining an ambitious adventure, create products that make sense to us, grow every day and have a positive impact on the world!
👉 You will work alongside Luni’s founder and the head of talent acquisition to recruit the best talent in our ecosystem.
You will own full-cycle recruiting and have a very strategic position as we consider recruitment as key.
⭐️Your goals ⭐️
• You manage the full cycle recruitment process, from sourcing to closing, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
• You are close to the team, understand the specificities of each position and acquire a good knowledge of the mobile industry.
• You attract the best profiles in tech, find out about active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities.
• You offer an exceptional candidate experience, being rigorous, reactive and ensuring constant feedback along the process.
• You work on projects to make Luni shine outside our walls and gym.
💫 Who you are
• You have at least 3 years of experience as a recruiter with a focus on tech profiles (in a company or in a recruitment agency)
• You have a strong interest in the tech landscape
• You have really good communication skills
• You have a positive and team-oriented approach to your work
• You have a good level of English
💫Process you can expect :
• A screening video call (30 min) with Delphine, Head of Talent Acquisition, to understand your motivations and answer your questions.
• A video call or on site interview (1h), with Delphine and Justine, Head of People Culture, to better understand your career path and make sure we are aligned on the expectations.
• A fully remote exercice to better assess your skills.
• A final on site interview with Adrien, CEO, and a member of the team, to understand if we'd enjoy working together, share Luni vision and answer to some remaining questions.
• The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day (that’s not rhetoric, we really mean it).
• The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
• A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Our headquarters (LuniPlex) are located in Bordeaux and are focused on wellness and cohesion. We are opening a Luni Pod in Paris and you will be free to travel from Plex to Pods.
• We have flexible time-off policy and we trust people to work remotely.
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
🖐If you wish to know more about Luni and our ambition, you can listen to these two podcasts (in French) :
🎙Adrien Miniatti - Son parcours, la création de Luni, leur modèle particulier et plus by Yacine Sqalli - "Dans la tête d'un.e CEO" - Last 45 min
🎤Adrien Miniatti - Créer en 3 ans un leader mondial autofinancé par l'Appstore by Matthieu Stefani - "Generation Do it Yourself" - Last 3h