User Acquisition Manager Senior
✨ Who we are?
Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity and we are building our internal brand studio.
Fitness Coach is the most downloaded Fitness application in the world, featured several times by Apple. Our ambition is to create the largest Fitness community giving to anyone the possibility to endorse our product.
Omada, our latest application, is a social betting app that offers everyone the possibility to bet without any real money in order to offer fun without taking any risk. But most of all, it’s a place for all sports fans to have fun, exchange and meet each other.
Join us in creating the best mobile experience and have a positive impact on our users daily habits and lives.
👉You are passionate, creative, bold and eager to contribute to the evolution of our brands ? We are looking for our new game changer in Acquisition !
As UA Manager Senior, you will have a strong and direct impact on the growth of the business through performance marketing.
⭐️Your goals ⭐️
• Step up our growth strategy to stay a pioneer in user acquisition.
• Produce impactful creatives in collaboration with the design team.
Analyse and investigate through the data to lift the conversion & improve the ROI.
• Monitor budget evolution allocated to each project and adapt the investments according to our KPIs.
• Take actions to optimize the team's organization.
• Improve and share your knowledge in the marketing team and help others grow their skills.
• At least 5 years in the mobile industry
• Advanced level of English
• Autonomy & Proactivity
• Strong analytical skills
• Performance oriented
• Curiosity & Creativity
👉 Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life.
We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.
🙌 You’ll enjoy
• The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day.
• The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
• A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development.
• Great offices in Bordeaux (our headquarters) and in Paris (LuniPod).
• We have flexible time-off policy and we trust people to work remotely.
• High coverage mutual insurance (Alan) and meal vouchers (Swile card)
• Deliveroo credits that you can use every day for lunch
• PEE / PERCO : Employee Savings and Retirement plans that allow you to save without touching your salary.
• Unlimited days off at Luni. You can take them without regard to number, seniority or time period.
• Nursery : Partnership with the "Choisirmacrèche" network, which gives you access to nursery spots close to your home or workplace, depending on your family organization.
• CESU vouchers, a system that allows a private employer to declare and pay for personal services activities (household helper, childcare, pet sitting, etc.)
• In Bordeaux offices : a gym fully equipped gym for weight training and cardio fitness. Yoga classes and CrossFit/Boxing session with coachs.
• English classes
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
🖐 If you wish to know more about Luni and our ambition, you can listen to these two podcasts (in French) :
🎙Adrien Miniatti - Son parcours, la création de Luni, leur modèle particulier et plus by Yacine Sqalli - "Dans la tête d'un.e CEO" - Last 45 min
🎤Adrien Miniatti - Créer en 3 ans un leader mondial autofinancé par l'Appstore by Matthieu Stefani - "Generation Do it Yourself" - Last 3h