Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
✨Who we are?
Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity and we are building our internal brand studio.
Fitness Coach is the most downloaded fitness app in the United States.
Omada, our latest creation, is a social betting app with a very strong brand dedicated to Gen Z. Our goal is to build the biggest community of sports fans.
Join us as we turn our brands into the App Store's top sellers!
At Luni, we believe in passion, fulfillment and achievement. We spend most of our life at work, it has to be fun! Going to work at Luni means joining an ambitious adventure, create products that make sense to us, grow every day and have a positive impact on the world!
👉We are looking for our first Chief Technical Officer to head up the engineering team. You will be responsible for all our infrastructure and scaling as well as the future vision and roadmap of the platform.
Our apps are used daily by millions of users all over the world so we are looking for someone who loves a challenge and working on big data, marketing automation and prediction problematics.
⭐️Your goals ⭐️
• Be responsible for our architecture in order to scale and perform
• Anticipate and assess structuring technical choices
• Drive data architecture subjects
• Be the lead in advising and finding technical solutions
• Be responsible for deploying solutions, their maintenance and evolution
• Be a driver for relationship fluidity with marketing and product teams
💫 Who you are
• You have a proven track record in infrastructure, preferably for a big cloud provider
• Proactive, self-driven and adaptable to a fast-paced tech environment
• You love challenges and want to level up the technical strategy of the company
• You have an advanced knowledge of English
• You are an excellent communicator and motivator and enjoy working as part of a team
• Docker (Swarm or Kubernetes)
• Experience in setting up applications with realtime capabilities at scale (sockets, RTC)
• Experience in database scaling
• Data Warehouse ETL
• Tooling monitoring / alerting / logs
• The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day (that’s not rhetoric, we really mean it).
• The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
• A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Centrally located Bordeaux office focused on wellness and cohesion.
• Flexible time-off policy.
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
🖐If you wish to know more about Luni and our ambition, you can listen to these two podcasts (in French) :
🎙Adrien Miniatti - Son parcours, la création de Luni, leur modèle particulier et plus by Yacine Sqalli - "Dans la tête d'un.e CEO" - Last 45 min
🎤Adrien Miniatti - Créer en 3 ans un leader mondial autofinancé par l'Appstore by Matthieu Stefani - "Generation Do it Yourself" - Last 3h