Senior Back-end Developper (Node.js)
Welcome to the Luniverse ✨
At Luni, we aim to improve people’s everyday lives. And we create brands and experiences that do just that.
We’re all about quality content. Distinctive design. And making sure everything we create is useful.
We embark on projects and develop products on subjects that inspire us, like sport, health, and creativity. Luni is one of the top ten app publishers with millions of users worldwide. Some of our creations we are most proud of : 👟 Fitness Coach, ⚽ Omada, 📸 Photo Studio.
We’re a collective of passionate product-makers and boundary-breakers. Determined to reach the top. And make every day extraordinary. We aim to fulfill, succeed and perform together - as a team and as individuals. Our deepest wish is that everyone at Luni loves what they work on, and works on what they love.
Joining Luni means challenging yourself, putting your talent into products that make sense, and learning again and again. Having a positive impact on the world is not only our raison d’être. It’s our joie de vivre. Your ambition is welcome; we want you to be yourself and shape the profession of your dreams.
👉 We are looking for our new Back End Developer M/F, passionate and eager to contribute to the evolution of our tools and API.
💫 Here is a snapshot of your responsibilities :
• Help define the software architecture of new or existing applications, then develop them.
• Produce optimized and efficient code for high volume applications / APIs.
• Participate and contribute to the development of internal tools for the marketing and content teams.
• Join a process of improving our products by providing effective solutions to business challenges that are sometimes specific to the mobile sector.
• Interact with all the teams to best adapt to projects, from design to delivery.
Our stack : Node.js, Vue.js, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB but also Serverless, SQS, RabbitMQ
Our tools: Gitlab (SCM, CI/CD), AWS, MongoDB Atlas, Datadog and Docker
• Implement API (Rest or/and GraphQL)
• Develop application’s back office (vue.js) and internal tools
• Build backend for new projects (POC)
💫 Who are you?
• You have at least 3 years experience in back-end development, using Node.js.
• You have experience in performance challenges (databases, cache, etc.).
• You are able to write clean and easy-to-read code.
• You are curious, passionate and with a great team spirit.
• Autonomy is key.
👉 Equal opportunity employer
Research shows that women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply for a job when they meet every single criteria. Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Reach out anyways! We’re an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent, and we’re proud of our global perspective.
👐 Our commitment to you
• Work with a team inspired by creativity and iteration.
• Take part in the development of projects and products used daily by millions of users all over the world.
• Keep learning and growing with access to a learning & development budget (via Simbel), and attending inspiring conferences, seminars, and workshops.
• Enjoy our offices in Bordeaux (Luniplex) and Paris (Lunipod), and choose where you work: Bordeaux, Paris, both, in remote when you need.
• Connect with your team by joining fitness classes held conveniently at the office, after-work parties, and team-building activities.
💝 Your perks
• Mutual insurance Alan with 100% coverage (child and spouse included).
• CESU vouchers to pay for personal services activities: household helper, childcare, pet sitting, etc.
• Tailor-made lunches: Swile card to eat at restaurants, daily meal vouchers, and a homemade brunch every Friday with the team.
• PEE / PERCO: Employee Savings and Retirement plans abounded by Luni at 300%.
• A place in the nursery close to your home or workplace, thanks to "Choisir-ma-crèche".
👀 To know more Luni and our ambitions, you can listen to these two podcasts (in French)
🎙Adrien Miniatti - Son parcours, la création de Luni, leur modèle particulier et plus by Yacine Sqalli - "Dans la tête d'un.e CEO" - Last 45 min
🎤Adrien Miniatti - Créer en 3 ans un leader mondial autofinancé par l'Appstore by Matthieu Stefani - "Generation Do it Yourself" - Last 3h