✨Who we are?
Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity and we are building our internal brand studio.
Fitness Coach is the most downloaded fitness app in the United States.
Omada, our latest creation, is a social betting app with a very strong brand dedicated to Gen Z. Our goal is to build the biggest community of sports fans.
Join us as we turn our brands into the App Store's top sellers!
At Luni, we believe in passion, fulfillment and achievement. We spend most of our life at work, it has to be fun! Going to work at Luni means joining an ambitious adventure, create products that make sense to us, grow every day and have a positive impact on the world!
👉We are looking for a 3D Artist with a passion for creative work and a love for 3D animations to support our applications development and brand needs.
You will be part of our Design Studio and will work closely with other designers and engineers to fully realize their creative intents with the ultimate goal of creating the best applications.
⭐️Your goals ⭐️
• Create 3D assets on your own from start to finish typically from production to animation.
• Support existing visual direction for the project, and communicate the vision with others.
• Translate brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts.
• Design graphic assets, and visual treatments for various channels.
• Elevate brand aesthetics while supporting overall brand direction.
• Develop your mobile application market knowledge.
💫 Who you are
• You can display a portfolio (website, Dribble, Behance, etc.) showcasing your best work.
• You have a great understanding of current mobile applications industry trends.
• You have experience working on all parts of the production pipeline (design, animation, compositing).
• You are proficient with tools like Cinema 4D, Redshift, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• You have a great attention to details.
• You are able to learn ad cope with rapid change.
• You live in Paris or anywhere in France and you are willing to come regularly - about twice a month - to visit us at our headquarters in Bordeaux.
• The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day (that’s not rhetoric, we really mean it).
• The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
• A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Our headquarters (LuniPlex) are located in Bordeaux and are focused on wellness and cohesion. We are opening a Luni Pod in Paris and you will be free to travel from Plex to Pods.
• We have flexible time-off policy and we trust people to work remotely.
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
🖐If you wish to know more about Luni and our ambition, you can listen to these two podcasts (in French) :
🎙Adrien Miniatti - Son parcours, la création de Luni, leur modèle particulier et plus by Yacine Sqalli - "Dans la tête d'un.e CEO" - Last 45 min
🎤Adrien Miniatti - Créer en 3 ans un leader mondial autofinancé par l'Appstore by Matthieu Stefani - "Generation Do it Yourself" - Last 3h